Modified CyberGadget 3DS Save Editor for use with PKHeX (Updated 10/25/2015).

SciresM

It didn't work. :\

I get the same messages when trying to access PokeBank.

Makes me feel like returning the Editor and the Game.

Maybe I do NEED to have a JAP 3DS??

It was working before you started messing with the save, yeah?

Go to "Save bank", there should be an auto backup for you to restore there.

I tried restoring it to before I messed with the save file. I can successfully extract the save file inject pokemon and do all the editing, only problem is that PokeBank won't recognize the game anymore. The 3DS knows it's Pokemon X because it still shows the icon on the main menu, but PokeBank tells me otherwise.

Hi guys. My cyber gadget and my japanese pokemon X just arrived. Its a new copy of the game, so dont have any savegame. I think that I can play it in classic mode to create a savegame (corrupted for my 3ds in 8.1 and cyber gadget) and modify it via hex or inject another user's savegame. Its that possible? Sorry if I miss writing, I dont speak english very well.

Yes. I just downloaded the modded client yesterday. It has the 'old advance mode' checkbox.

The official client does not have this checkbox.

Applying the codes found in the simple mode in the official client works, but not with the modded client.

I have tried with admin right, but to no avail.

I noticed that few of us have this problem.

I'm using Windows 8.1 64bit, if it's matter...

Edited by Shiro Asyrani

I tried restoring it to before I messed with the save file. I can successfully extract the save file inject pokemon and do all the editing, only problem is that PokeBank won't recognize the game anymore. The 3DS knows it's Pokemon X because it still shows the icon on the main menu, but PokeBank tells me otherwise.

I think you have the same problem as mine.

Try check if your original client have the 'old advanced mode' checkbox or not? I think it won't have it.

And your modded client have it.

So this is the original client:

gyMDKeul.jpg

And the modded client in Japanese:

QJeSIy2l.jpg

And the modded client in English:

vZrD77al.jpg

Backing up and restoring saves with the official client works fine.

Backup with official client, then restore using modded client resulted in corrupted save.

Basically anything done with official client is working, but anything done with the modded client is not working.

I redownload both modded client just to be sure and confirm it.

Help?

Shall I post up the official client exe?

Hi guys. My cyber gadget and my japanese pokemon Y just arrived. Its a new copy of the game, so dont have any savegame. I think that I can play it in classic mode to create a savegame (corrupted for my 3ds in 8.1 and cyber gadget) and modify it via hex or inject another user's savegame. Its that possible? Sorry if I miss writing, I dont speak english very well.

I gonna ask again if someone can said me if that its possible. I did a backup of my Gateway's classic mode save game to initialize the savedata, and I want to know if I can inject another Pokemon Y's japanese save from another user to use my cartbridge without a japanese 3ds, only edit the save and use pokebank

I gonna ask again if someone can said me if that its possible. I did a backup of my Gateway's classic mode save game to initialize the savedata, and I want to know if I can inject another Pokemon Y's japanese save from another user to use my cartbridge without a japanese 3ds, only edit the save and use pokebank

No it's not possible.

I have uploaded the original client here:

http://www.filedropper.com/3dssaveeditor

In the meanwhile, I tried about 30 times, I successfully used the modded client without save game corrupt about 3 times.

I disabled antivirus, windows defender and firewall, to no avail...

Edit: After few days of trail and error, I can finally confirmed that the modded client is not at fault. Every time I change anything in the Pokémon Box or some field at the Trainer Info, the save game will corrupt.

Edited by Shiro Asyrani

In particular to that "currupt save" problem, there are still parts that aren't quite safe to edit, despite being able to do so.

The Pokemon in your PC are ok, but not in your Party (the Battle Box in particular isn't allowed to be edited).

Some parts you should be wary of editing, Kaphotics has made note of in the program (such as comment for that part being in research).

Enough of the save needs to match what the game is looking to load... I dunno how/why. Makes sense though. It's not like they ever made the games with the idea of "Lets have everyone hack whatever they want" in mind, after all.

I did further testing. I load a pk6 file to party pokemon slot one and nothing else, then save it and load to the cart. I repeated this test 30 times. Only 2 times it don't result in save game corrupt. When it got corrupted, I restored back the previous working save game backup and make sure the game is working, before continuing with the test.

I then did another test, loading the same pk6 file to the box 1 slot 1 and nothing else, then save it and load to cart. Repeated the same for 30 times, all tried resulted in corrupted save game.

I really dont know what happened and what else I can try, only God can help me now.