Modified CyberGadget 3DS Save Editor for use with PKHeX (Updated 10/25/2015).

SciresM

Are any of you getting the '' error: cannot connect to server '' issue? I haven't been able to connect since I upgraded to the new version or whatever. It won't work with the Japanese loader or the PKhex one (yes the newest one you just put out with the .dll ) i cannot connect to a server at all

Are any of you getting the '' error: cannot connect to server '' issue? I haven't been able to connect since I upgraded to the new version or whatever. It won't work with the Japanese loader or the PKhex one (yes the newest one you just put out with the .dll ) i cannot connect to a server at all

I've had no problems connecting to the server whatsoever.

I have no idea why but they blocked my IP. I changed it and now the server is working.

Blocked your IP?! I didn't even think of that. So I should go reset mine.

What errors did you get? Anything like '' Cannot connect to the server? '' or a small green sliver of the games download list then nothing?

Fixed-

VPN's are my best friend. Switched to one in a neighboring state and the bar flew by. Thanks for that idea.:bidoof:

Edited by Newbie

If someone wants to download instead of using the CD, here is the installer for CG Save Editor:

Thanx thats perfect cuz my pc disnt have a cd drive

Also guys, yesterday i bought a Japanese copy of pokemon on ebay, the seller (all his 100+ reveiws are all positive) said that the copy had a save file still on it, so if im to trust him (i have no reason not to) then it will work on pokemon bank on my European 3ds (yey ill save money on not having to but a Japanese 3ds ^^) but also ik i need cyber save editor, my question is what version cuz theres 2 for 3ds, cyber save editor or cyber save editor 2, id thing that its a no brainer and i should get the second version cuz that 1 will be more likely to get updates and stuff but thinking about it, the pkhex might only work with the origanal, so what version is compatable and if both are compatable there there any reason that one versiin is better than the other?

I keep getting an error "An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format" whenever I try to run the english program. I run it as administrator, then it tells me there's a firmware update. Then while it's updating my firmware it gives me that error.

Help needed please, I just got my Cyber Editor and can't seem to get it to work properly. I followed the instructions on this video

. But when I go into my pokebank I get the message "Could not find saved data for Pokemon x or Pokemon y in the system" "You need one of these games to use Pokemon Bank" "You must also advance in the game to the point where you have received a Pokedex". Before this I could use the game with PokeBank. What can I do to properly get this thing working? and Yes I am using a Jap version of Pokemon X

... You are using a Japanese 3DS, right? This isn't the kind of thing where you go "Hey, let's mod a save file... on a game with no save file.". You have to actually have started the game to some extent, and particularly have obtained the Pokedex in-game to use Bank.

If no Japanese 3DS... buy one. Then you can also enjoy other games that don't go to your Region or play them before everyone else (like Smash Bros. 3DS next month!)

It was far enough in the game when I purchased it, it was a used game. Before I tried using the Cyber Save Editor I could transfer pokemon from my US version to the JAP version and vice versa via PokeBank, not I can't even get PokeBank to recognize the JAP version. I did everything in the video step by step. :c

The Event Flag was checked. I even checked all the Event Flags and unckecked, I restored the save file to the earliest one before the edit, but nothing. I've been at it almost all day with no luck lol

My guess is maybe the game Sav. got corrupted? :3 I hope not.