XY Event - Worlds 2014 Aegislash

BlackShark

Aegislash was announced to be distributed at this years VGC World Championships in Washington DC at August 16th and 17th 2014.

681-b.png

Pokemon: Aegislash

Level: 50

OT: WORLD14

ID: 08164

Ability: Stance Change

Nature: Quiet

Moves:

Wide Guard

King's Shield

Shadow Ball

Flash Cannon

Item: Sitrus Berry

Pokeball: Cherish Ball

Ribbon: Event Ribbon

Dates: August 16th and 17th 2014

Game Distribution: XY

Distribution Type: Local Wireless

Distribution Location: Worlds2014 (Washington DC, USA)

Sources: Official Site

Edited by BlackShark

Does anyone know if Worlds will make it available to users over the mystery gift as well for those that cannot make it? I know I will not make it. If not Could someone clone me a copy or something? Thanks xD.:)

Distribution Type: Local Wireless

Distribution Location: Worlds2014 (Washington DC, USA)

Nope, only a local event as usual.

• 3 weeks later...
Can this be traded over the internet Because I have a friend who picked it up for me but its not letting us trade it says something is wrong with a pokemon in his team even though he is trading from his boxs

Apparently it can't be traded over wifi, or at least not yet because I have been hearing from multiple people the same exact thing. I know for a fact that I want this real bad too and have been waiting for quite some time for a friend to trade me his lol

For those who don't know yet, the people willing to trade these things are saying that it IS indeed tradable, but only when Wide Guard is deleted from it for some odd reason. Luckily, you can have Aegislash relearn it via Move Reminder and Heart Scale, or so they say.

For those who don't know yet, the people willing to trade these things are saying that it IS indeed tradable, but only when Wide Guard is deleted from it for some odd reason. Luckily, you can have Aegislash relearn it via Move Reminder and Heart Scale, or so they say.

After he did this it worked Guest that Move is not Trade-able