Using Powersaves can delete my data?

XDRZERO

I was thinking of buying Powersaves in 2015 in order to get all Wonder Cards from Pokémon X and Y.

But, one of my friends had bought a Powersaves. He entered in an Online Match, with cheated Items and one day, he got his cheated items, his cheated Pokémon, his cheated Poké Miles and his cheated money disappeared. What happened? Did Nintendo delete his items automatically in WiFi communications, or does the Patch do all the stuff for anti-cheating?

Also, does the use of Powersaves corrupt and does it delete my save file, if one day I buy Powersaves for myself?

Is it possible to extract the Wonder Cards from Power Saves that has from Power Saves to PC? If yes, how can my friend do it? I need to get all Wonder Cards in order to play Pokémon again because I retired myself as Competitive Battler and Collector.

How... creepy. Since I NEVER entered online battles and NEVER traded hacked Mons (I DO NOT have any, 'cause I DO NOT support cheating, especially online), I have no idea of what happened. Maybe someone played your pal's game and released all hacked Mons, tossed the items away and used all of his PokeMiles/BP points to buy items?

EDIT - And I don't think extracting Wonder Cards can be done due to the 3DS' extreme encryption method.

But Pokémon Y and Pokémon X are in physical format, I guess the save is in the Nintendo 3DS and the save might be in the cartdrige. I think there is no way currently until the programmers do the 100% decryption of the 3DS, the cartdrige and the Save File. Am I right?