Battling with Garcon Morris gives an error message wich tells me to hold power until it turns the 3DS off

Mr. ZARDE

Just as the title says.

This started after i hatched an egg faster and Rejected its IVs, after it i got the Save Corrupted Message.

After i managed to restore it it happens the situation i am passing right now!

Before this, i changed a male Fletchling's gender to Female.

Now after depositing all my Pokémon resulted in a Corrupted save... AGAIN!

Somebody help meeeeeeeee!!!!!!! :frown:

Edit: Here's the snapshot...

1hrnub.jpg

Just as the title says.

This started after i hatched an egg faster and Rejected its IVs, after it i got the Save Corrupted Message.

After i managed to restore it it happens the situation i am passing right now!

Before this, i changed a male Fletchling's gender to Female.

Now after depositing all my Pokémon resulted in a Corrupted save... AGAIN!

Somebody help meeeeeeeee!!!!!!! :frown:

Edit: Here's the snapshot...

1hrnub.jpg

I've been having the same problem with my copy of Pokemon Y. I used Powersaves earlier on today to get the FAKE DIANCIE wondercard and ever since then, I keep getting the black screen telling me to reset the power.

Its so frustrating. I restored my backup, which I always make before I put a code on, and its giving me the same "Turn off the power" message.

I really don't want to restart my game as I've got a lot of things on it.

Oh, the message seems to pop up as soon as I enter a cave, or turn on the PSS system.

any help would be appreciated.

Restore old backups, and if possible transfer everything you can to Bank. PowerSaves is known to break carts.

I tried restoring a back up from two weeks ago and still the message appears.

Oh well, there goes my 800+ hours, 100+ IV bred pokemon and my event Celebi :(

Thanks anyway Kaphotics

EDIT So now, my Pokemon X version is showing up as Corrupted! (400+ hours and 40IV bred pokemon)

I didn't use Diancie's code. Instead I changed the gender of a Pixilate Sylveon from Male to Female to help in breeding Hidden Ability Eevee (females pass abilities easier than males).

I restored a previous backup and went onto Pokebank to try and send all my pokemon there before something went wrong, only to be confronted with this message:

"Could not find saved data for pokemon X or Yin the system.

You need one of these games to use pokebank.

You must also advance in the game to the point where you have recieved a pokedex.

The program is now closing. Please wait"

then it goes back to the banks main screen.

What the hell is happening with Powersaves? It's been working fine since I bought it, no corruption or anything until recently.

Could it have something to do with the 3DS update 8.0?

What the hell is happening with Powersaves? It's been working fine since I bought it, no corruption or anything until recently.

Could it have something to do with the 3DS update 8.0?

I do not think so, my friends have been using it a lot with the 8.0 update, especially to get FEMALE GALLADES, and nothing bad happened, though I would NOT recommand the FAKE DIANCIE code.