(X/Y) KeySAV2 - Box/Battle Video Data Viewer

Kaphotics

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a really stupid question, and I feel like I'm missing something obvious.

I'm using Kaisonic's version, as I really loved the various options that ViolentSpatula's added. So, having support for ORAS is wonderful. However, after importing my old custom strings, I noticed that the IVs are getting that annoying asterisks around them when they are perfect. ((I think that's a feature for reddit? I don't use reddit.)) Is there any way to disable them, or will I need to manually remove them each time I dump?

Unrelated, but is there also any chance that these will support the newest Virtual Console releases of the old games? I'd love to see the DVs of my current pokemon, as well as if they'd be shiny using the old algorithm.

• 1 month later...
This is a really stupid question, and I feel like I'm missing something obvious.

I'm using Kaisonic's version, as I really loved the various options that ViolentSpatula's added. So, having support for ORAS is wonderful. However, after importing my old custom strings, I noticed that the IVs are getting that annoying asterisks around them when they are perfect. ((I think that's a feature for reddit? I don't use reddit.)) Is there any way to disable them, or will I need to manually remove them each time I dump?

Unrelated, but is there also any chance that these will support the newest Virtual Console releases of the old games? I'd love to see the DVs of my current pokemon, as well as if they'd be shiny using the old algorithm.

Hey, sorry for the delayed response, I forget to check this thread xD I added a "Bold Perfect IVs" option in my version a while ago, but I realized I never actually released it lol. So check it out here: https://github.com/Kaisonic/KeySAV2-Kaisonic/releases

And I'm not sure if the Virtual Console games will be supported, but I do know that the Pokemon Bank update for Sun and Moon this year will allow you to transfer Virtual Console Pokemon to the bank, which will then be transferable (I'm assuming) to all Gen 6 games. Either that or just to Sun and Moon, which will probably be supported by KeySAV2.

• 1 year later...