Pokebank won't let Legit Fire Red Cartridge Pokemon through.

Furoris

The title says it all but basically what's going on is that I played through Fire Red and sent my Pokemon through to HG then White and later Black 2 (for PWT). In the end when I tried to transfer them over to Y, it wouldn't work. I haven't tampered with them at all but I do have access to Pokegen and a Flashcart. I've been noticing that the OT always changes to Abrah(weird character)m instead of Abraham.

Any help would be appreciated. Here's one of the PKM files: https://www.mediafire.com/?kh099zt0mtgc0gf

Are you able to transfer the Pokémon from your FR cart all the way to 5th gen by the intended way? Pokégen has an issue sometimes.

Yeah I literally sent my Pokemon team from my Fire Red all the way through to my Black 2 cartridge. I only sent the pokemon over to my other ds with the flashcart to see what te problem was when they wouldn't transfer.

Move1 and Move2 are empty, but Move3 is Flamethrower.

Shenanigans on "not tampering with anything".

I started getting frustrated after 7 hours of no progress. Can you blame me for trying everything? Do you have any ideas on why the trainer ID keeps messing up? The name's always changing back with the weird symbol in it.

• 4 weeks later...
I started getting frustrated after 7 hours of no progress. Can you blame me for trying everything? Do you have any ideas on why the trainer ID keeps messing up? The name's always changing back with the weird symbol in it.

Make sure your moveset is proper.

After you fix the OT, (trainer ID is the 5 digit ID), it should pass through.

Use another program to fix the trainer ID.

I don't entirely recommend, but use my program to edit your Pokemon in your save. (create backups).

I've been using it for B2W2, but in theory, it might work with BW.

(note, my program never exactly left beta)

EDIT: link is in the spoiler in my sig. The Pokemon studio injector thingy.

Instructions:

1. Load save.

2. click edit on empty box slot.

3. load pokemon (if name or stats don't appear properly, just load again on same slot)

4. retype the OT.

5. click "set".

6. save the save.