(B2/W2) Static Front Trainer Sprites.

Hello everyone, it's been a while since I posted anything here as I... more or less gave up on making my hack, however I have decided to do a bit more on it.

So I am replacing one of the elite four members with a character of my own, I have changed the Overworld and I have changed the MS however... I know that all the elite four members have a animated Front Sprite when the battle begins. Example:

079.gif

So I was wondering two things.

1. Can I make the EF Front Trainer sprite static? If so how?

2. If I can't make them static, would I still be able to swap their Front Sprite with my own?

I'm sure I'm not the only one who is wondering about this so I get the feeling that if someone is able to answer this then it would be a big help not just to me but to others as well.

Thanks in advance,

Aaron.

079.gif.8bf52bfd3df0b83d005e6f3fc93caefb

Ok, While this tells me a little more about how to edit sprite palettes, it doesn't tell me how to moves Pokemon Animation files into the Trainers Animation.

From what I can tell, these files:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11470[/ATTACH]

Are missingno's.

And as I am still a newbie at this, I am unsure which files are the animation files.

Given that they are in the same order, you could either

a)take the RCMN, RAMN, and bin files from missingno and replace the trainer's

b) take all of missingno's files and replace trainer and then reimport pallets/images

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?29429-(B2-W2)-Trainer-In-Battle-Front-Sprite-Help&p=164613&viewfull=1#post164613

See image

• 2 weeks later...