[HGSS Hack] Pokémon Heart Red - Fire Red for Nintendo DS

Yeah me too,the new update won't patch correctly...

Edit:Someone on another forum managed to fix the patch and uploaded it onto a MEGA folder.This link contains ONLY the patch collection and does not contain roms of any kind.Will delete if OP or mods ask.

Mod edit: Link removed.

• Like 1

i was playing and i suddenly got teleported to "mystery zone" and got a softlock :(

mysteryzone.png

it happens all the time when you exit the tunnel from cerulean to vermilion at the vermilon endpoint and re-enter the tunnel inmediatly
you enter the tunnel to go from vermilion to cerulean at anypoint

Edited by Emi77
  • Relieved 1
  • Ditto 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
No dia 19/06/2014, às 23:28, Khari disse:

Bom trabalho. Sempre desejei que este resultado fosse adequado. Se você gostaria de uma mão em qualquer coisa, estou disposto a ajudar.

Uma beleza esse trabalho, gostaria de saber se vc tem planos para o Esmerald para nds também!

Edited by Wvrad

• 3 weeks later...

Found and added versions 0.1.0.0 and 0.3.1.0 to the collection, also I included a changelog for each version of the hack! Link of the collection is below, remember that you will need xDeltaUI or xDeltaGUI and the original dump of Pokemon - HeartGold Version in order for the patches to be applied and work the way they are supposed to.

Required Dump: (Proper)

File: Pokemon - HeartGold Version (USA).nds
CRC-32: C180A0E9
   MD4: 31294C88AB5CB87360993591A1E9F74D
   MD5: 258CEA3A62AC0D6EB04B5A0FD764D788
 SHA-1: 4FCDED0E2713DC03929845DE631D0932EA2B5A37

Pokemon - HeartRed Version Collection:

https://mega.nz/#F!cUhVhSTJ!qfaNXFeNtUeiWSoofDRfLA

• 3 months later...
On 3/11/2017 at 7:02 PM, Gung-eon said:

You still need a mapper? 

Here is my previous work and also If you need me to work on it I'll do it on my own time. Cinnabar will be easy and Sevii Islands will be the long part. 

It's been a while since I've been gone from the scenes but can't wait to fully come back this summer.

I was so amazed when I saw this back then. 
Nice to meet you bro!

• 5 months later...

hello/good evening I'm new to the forum and I downloaded the pirated version of pokémon heart of gold, so red heart and I play on the emulator DeSmuME 0.9.11 x64, I searched for cheat codes but that do not work on this emulator, and when I returned to lavanville in the tower pokémon I was stuck there without being able to move, I had access to the lower screen but without more, how to remedy it? Would anyone have an idea by any chance? thank you for answering me quickly good day/evening.

for the pokémon tower I'm talking about this:/ 

Capture ds emu.PNG

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 6/4/2019 at 11:11 PM, Emi77 said:

i was playing and i suddenly got teleported to "mystery zone" and got a softlock :(

mysteryzone.png

it happens all the time when you exit the tunnel from cerulean to vermilion at the vermilon endpoint and re-enter the tunnel inmediatly
you enter the tunnel to go from vermilion to cerulean at anypoint

Same for me. So its a know bug 😣

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...