Make sure you check out all of the music at:

https://soundcloud.com/dimbus-maximus/sets/pokemon-bw2-rom-hack

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
you could put some evolutions for pokemons that have no evolutions like Dunsparce, Delibird, Qwilfish, Pachirisu, etc.

I am anxious to play this game

You know, I've been working on new species, megas, and forme changes, but I honestly haven't thought of adding new evos. This is really food for thought. thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

The recent winner of the /vp/ fakemon contest was Hampear by 2 votes.

2nd place was Seedra with 6 votes

3rd placers were Wynlil, Cragairock, and....

Sodadicks

Only 3 entries received one vote.

Congrats all participants!

Just because your design did not place doesn't mean that it will be dropped in the project.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've implemented 50+ new Pokémon, not including contest submissions.

Still designing region and formulating storyline and side quests.

I don't really know if will or even can use contest submissions, due to the anonymity of the designers.

The final amount of new Pokémon will be 80

This doesn't include mega forms.

I'm currently working on music and sprites after that will come map hacking, and lastly scripting and team building.

I'm getting close to the final stretch guys

• 2 months later...

I've made a spreadsheet containing all of the new data and the line up of new pokemon seems pretty impressive!

Each type is represented at least once, and every pokemon was design to show off a concept not yet seen in the games, whether it be competitively or design wise,etc.

I also embedded the Soundcloud playlist of completed tracks for easier access*edit* You can't embed it on this forum haha

Edited by Khari

Good news!

the number of new Pokemon could in fact increase again! I want to document the ones that I have now and have them fully functional in game before I announce any more though.

Route 511 theme and an orchestral remastering are available for listening on Soundcloud!

I am so pumped for this version. Been waiting for a BW2 rom edit for such a long time. A question though, do the bugs that Drayano(BB2/VW2) encountered appear here? Like the random appearances of legendaries? With that being said, thank you for doing a nice job and for dedicating your time to do what most have given up on: Edit BW2. :)

P.S. I am a willing volunteer to test this so just give me a PM. :D

Very exciting news! Glad to see this keeps getting better and better!

Thank You!

I am so pumped for this version. Been waiting for a BW2 rom edit for such a long time. A question though, do the bugs that Drayano(BB2/VW2) encountered appear here? Like the random appearances of legendaries? With that being said, thank you for doing a nice job and for dedicating your time to do what most have given up on: Edit BW2. :)

P.S. I am a willing volunteer to test this so just give me a PM. :D

As far as I tested, I have encountered very few bugs with all of which being easily fixable. I haven't seen that one in particular, but that being said, I haven't done much work on the actual legendary encounters yet.

Thank you for your support!

Sounds great! when the game comes close to the testing phase, I'll give you a shout! :)