Dutch Chat Topic!

Kiekoes

Zijn hier nog andere Nederlandse forum leden?

Ik wou het gewoon even weten, kunnen we hier in het Nederlands praten, hoef je tenminste niet al die Engelse grammatica toe te passen :P

@pokemonfan: Yeah you're right, if forgot because i found a ''own language'' topic on the most of the other forums I'm activ on.

English transalating of the Dutch text:

Are there any other Dutch people on the forum.

I just wanted to know so we can talk in dutch here, then you don't have to use all that English grammar.

You can lock this topic, i'm sorry for opening it.

>.>"

Post in English as well please.

Oh... sorry. Sounds fair enough.

Engels is een zeer .... oude taal die ik heb gebruikt te veel in de loop der jaren, damio.
---- Translated....

"English is a very .... old language I used too much over the years, damio."

What is wrong with using something a lot over the years of your life?

You use your lungs a lot, but would you ever want to stop using them?

LOL good point there! I don't see anything wrong with speaking in english but ugh writing, so many rules and stuff to learn it can get annoying after a while. Plus since all those stupid rules have exceptions you never know when to do what. It is some what frustrating because their are all these rhymes like "I before E except after C" yet there are exceptions to that rule. Like the word Weird, I don't see a C in that word, what up with that?

LOL good point there! I don't see anything wrong with speaking in english but ugh writing, so many rules and stuff to learn it can get annoying after a while. Plus since all those stupid rules have exceptions you never know when to do what. It is some what frustrating because their are all these rhymes like "I before E except after C" yet there are exceptions to that rule. Like the word Weird, I don't see a C in that word, what up with that?

With all rules there are exceptions.