Pokémon Amethyst Version

Pokehacker

Not a bad Idea!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the way, this is to everyone, I could use the front/back sprites of MaleCharacter/Lucas from diamond/pearl and from platinum, and the front/back sprites of FemaleCharacter/Dawn from diamond/pearl and from platinum, the reason will be anounced shortly:biggrin:.

Ah, thank you, If I have any more ideas I'll be sure to let you know, and I'd love to be a part of the project. Thanks :D.

There are some front sprites on Bulbapedia

True! I will check that now!

EDIT: Drat, I can't find them.:frown:

can i be a gym leader lol or someone important lol

Well... I was thinking I could make someone who helps alot into an important person...

can you set a demo of the game on gbatemp.net

Sorry, I can't do that, but when I do release a demo, I'll give a link out!:smile:

Edited by Pokehacker

I have an idea for Legendary Pokemon... make use of the Dark/Fighting/Psychic Triangle with another secondary type if you so wish...

This is an initial idea, and I'm building on it as we speak so I'll try nd post my ideas up as soon as I have them

I have an idea for Legendary Pokemon... make use of the Dark/Fighting/Psychic Triangle with another secondary type if you so wish...

This is an initial idea, and I'm building on it as we speak so I'll try nd post my ideas up as soon as I have them

Good Idea, I think I could make a Dark/Fighting/Psychic Trio Work!:biggrin:

A dark/fighting/psychic trio isn't that good because then the Dark won't be affected by psychic moves

Yeah that's true... I was looking to find another trio though but that one seemed the best... Think about it though, theres not been a Fighting Legendary ever, and only one Dark type... so maybe then exclude the Psychic and have the two? I don't know, just trying to make it work lol.

Sorry about not posting, I forgot to mention that I would be on vacation from Friday to today:redface:!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, let's get back on topic.

A dark/fighting/psychic trio isn't that good because then the Dark won't be affected by psychic moves

True, I forgot about that:redface:...

Yeah that's true... I was looking to find another trio though but that one seemed the best... Think about it though, theres not been a Fighting Legendary ever, and only one Dark type... so maybe then exclude the Psychic and have the two? I don't know, just trying to make it work lol.

Yeah, fighting and dark legends would be nice though:biggrin:!

Thought of a new trainer. To make the game look modern you should make it

"EMO KID LEON wants to battle". "Emo Kid's use only Dark Type Pokemon". :biggrin:

Ja, good idea I know :biggrin:

It IS a good Idea:biggrin:! Emo Kids will DEFINITELY be in Amethyst!:biggrin:

Agreed with bob. Isn't that kinda stereotyping? It's not so nice to depict "emo kids" in a game don't you think? Rather you can substitute them for... I don't know... try something else for a Dark type trainer... like "Count" or something... but no emo kids :/

Agreed with bob. Isn't that kinda stereotyping? It's not so nice to depict "emo kids" in a game don't you think? Rather you can substitute them for... I don't know... try something else for a Dark type trainer... like "Count" or something... but no emo kids :/

Hmmm....... good point.

Yeah, I guess, (it was supposed to be a joke). But you're right, it's a stereotype :/ (apologies).

Mabey You Could Make Certain Important/Powerful Trainers Famous People.

:kikkoman:

My Ideas:

Karate Kid Daniel McRusso

Sensible Sensei Mr. Miyagi

Bad Sensei John Kreese

Mojo Master Austin Powers

Devious Dreamer Dr. Evil

Tough Guy Chuck Norris

Government Official The Governator

Mr. President Barack Obama

First Lady Michelle Obama

Late King Of Pop Michael Jackson

Late King Of Rock Elvis Presley

Talk Show Hostess Oprah Winfrey

Twinkle Toes Shirley Temple

Theorist Albert Einstein

Humanitarian Muhatmis Ghandi

Humanitarian Rosa Parks

Humanitarian Mother Theresa

Wright Brothers Wilbur And Orville

Super Batter Babe Ruthe

Olde Astronomer Galileo Galilei

Maybe include Ninjas?

Yeah, ninja boys have to train for SOMETHING :biggrin:.

Mabey You Could Make Certain Important/Powerful Trainers Famous People.

:kikkoman:

My Ideas:

Karate Kid Daniel McRusso

Sensible Sensei Mr. Miyagi

Bad Sensei John Kreese

Mojo Master Austin Powers

Devious Dreamer Dr. Evil

Tough Guy Chuck Norris

Government Official The Governator

Mr. President Barack Obama

First Lady Michelle Obama

Late King Of Pop Michael Jackson

Late King Of Rock Elvis Presley

Talk Show Hostess Oprah Winfrey

Twinkle Toes Shirley Temple

Theorist Albert Einstein

Humanitarian Muhatmis Ghandi

Humanitarian Rosa Parks

Humanitarian Mother Theresa

Wright Brothers Wilbur And Orville

Super Batter Babe Ruthe

Olde Astronomer Galileo Galilei

Errr...

So you DON'T use an emulator right? I never got answered, or did I?

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

ROFL you should put Rick Astley in the game as a pokemon or a trainer or soemthing like that! xD