Pokémon Amethyst Version

Pokehacker

that is a cool idea for a pokemon kevin19980609

Thanks

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

Some more:

508:Rattail: Long Tail Pokemon

Type: Normal

Ability: Run Away or Guts

Entry: This nut-loving Pokemon uses its long tail to knock off nuts from trees.

509: Squirrope: Nut Lassoer Pokemon

Type: Normal

Ability: Run Away or Guts

Entry: This pokemon uses its lasso-like tail to gather nuts from trees.

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

Relicant (not relicanth): Ancient Ant Pokemon

Type: Psychic/Bug

Ability: ?

Larvant: Ant Larvae Pokemon

Type: Normal/ Bug

Ability:Cute Charm?

(Evolves into one of the elemental ants)

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

Fossil Pokemon:

Relictric: Fossil Pokemon

Type: Rock/Electric

to

Ancientjolt: Fossil Pokemon

Type: Rock/Electric

Flamecient: Fossil Pokemon

Type: Rock/Fire

to

Relicfire: Fossil Pokemon

Type: Rock/Fire

Heres a suggestion. You could bring back the old sprite of Missingno or something and other glitched pokemon and turn them to actual pokemon in the dex. Like maybe missingno or DPBox as pokedex #0 or something
Missingno WILL be in my game, but only in case of a glitch to prevent the game from crashing. (Like ??? Arceus) He WILL NOT be obtainable any other way.

This has already been disscussed earlier in this topic, and I will not have missingno normally obtainable.

Kevin, most of your pokemon names sound like mixes of older ones. =|

I don't think the idea of a water/dragon pokemon is good. Or possible. Water/dragon isn't weak to grass.

Also, fire/rock is 4x weak to water. Talk about overpowered for that water starter. You have to consider the water - fire - grass triangle and uphold it.

A pokemon idea. You figure out stats 'n stuff. i'm not good with that.

Awesumkar

The Meme pokemon

Type:Electric/Normal

Description: It jumps around all day using it's rat-like tail. It dislikes most plants.

Ability:Zap Whip/Weakness

Zap Whip gives an increased chance of flinching if the user uses a Phsyical Electric-type attack.

Weakness increases the attack of the user by 25% if the oppsing pokemon is super effective against the user. EX:User-Bug Opponent-Fire

It also has a signature attack called Spam that it learns at level 42(LOL REFERENCE)

It has a 40% accuracy but causes Paralysis, confusion and a Burn. :biggrin:

Kevin, most of your pokemon names sound like mixes of older ones. =|

I don't think the idea of a water/dragon pokemon is good. Or possible. Water/dragon isn't weak to grass.

Also, fire/rock is 4x weak to water. Talk about overpowered for that water starter. You have to consider the water - fire - grass triangle and uphold it.

True......

Maybe make the water dragons non-starters then? Not the fire ones because if you go on the social group bob posted a grass/steel starter, and if I'm not mistaken, fire is 4x effective against grass/steel. So that means the new water starters have to be something like water/ground or water/rock

True......

Maybe make the water dragons non-starters then? Not the fire ones because if you go on the social group bob posted a grass/steel starter, and if I'm not mistaken, fire is 4x effective against grass/steel. So that means the new water starters have to be something like water/ground or water/rock

Yeah, dragons shouldn't be starters, and the fire-grass-water triangle should remain intact.:biggrin:

For starters, I don't think the 2nd stat should affect the water-fire-grass triangle.

That means water has extremely limited options. Grass is resisted by Fire, Grass, Poison, Flying, Bug, Dragon, and Steel. Grass is also super effective against Ground and Rock. Water-anything aside from those types would work.

For fire, water is resisted by Water, Grass, and Dragon, and is super effective against Ground and Rock. Lots of options for Fire.

Finally grass. Fire is resisted by Fire, Water, Rock, and Dragon, whilst is super effective against Grass, Ice, Bug and Steel.

So long as the starters aren't one of those other types, then we can start talking.

For starters, I don't think the 2nd stat should affect the water-fire-grass triangle.

That means water has extremely limited options. Grass is resisted by Fire, Grass, Poison, Flying, Bug, Dragon, and Steel. Grass is also super effective against Ground and Rock. Water-anything aside from those types would work.

For fire, water is resisted by Water, Grass, and Dragon, and is super effective against Ground and Rock. Lots of options for Fire.

Finally grass. Fire is resisted by Fire, Water, Rock, and Dragon, whilst is super effective against Grass, Ice, Bug and Steel.

So long as the starters aren't one of those other types, then we can start talking.

Or, we could make the game more challenging by making all of them 4x effective against the other

Or, we could make the game more challenging by making all of them 4x effective against the other

That would be highly unbeneficial to the game itself. Fire and Water both could only have Ground and Rock as secondary types. As for Grass, Ice, Bug, and Steel give some more interesting options. Still, its not a good idea.

Imagine this kind of a scenario:

Starter 1: Water/Rock

Weak to Fighting, Ground, Steel, Electric, Grass

Hmmm...

Well...

crap.

=.=

That was epiphany-ish, because I just realized that would be (aside from gimmicky and pointless and stupid) really interesting. You could design a Water-rock starter, a Fire-ground starter, and a Grass-bug (or steel, but thats a little overpowered with resistances...) for some moderately original combinations. Water-rock has options for some pretty good type coverage. We could make an OU Omastar that would be actually usable. Fire-ground has some pretty viable options. Grass-bug has even MORE options, and thats not even thinking about Grass-steel.

In any case, theres potential in that idea.

Well... The last evolve of starters doesn't really always follow that rule (Empoleon), but AT LEAST at the start they should be just 2x on each other.

i made a supporter badge:smile:

qzelqd.jpg

pokehacker just say the word and ill change it, if anyone wants it in there sig just put

http://i30.tinypic.com/qzelqd.jpg[/img*][/url*] (take away the *s)

I like it!

You said a new evil team?

I have a name: Team Euphoria (Or Euphoric, whichever better suits the game)

Definition: a feeling of happiness, confidence, or well-being sometimes exaggerated in pathological states as mania.

What I'm getting at with this "Euphoria" thing is, the boss wants to do what all evil bosses in Pokemon games do "make the world a better place in their own sense of the word "better"." The boss is completely Oblivious or (Euphoric) to see what he/she is doing is wrong.

~Troy

EDIT: Let me elaborate further, think of Cyrus in Pokemon Platinum, he wanted to destroy the world to create an entirely new one. Well, the boss in this game is just like in every other Pokemon game including Platinum, making a better world in their sense of the word "better". (Makes sense?) Okay, but I like the name Euphoria because it shows the error of the teams ideas. Their in a state of complete mania where they don't realize that their plans won't work the way they think. It's sort of like they've lost touch with true reality and are in their own world, or "state of euphoria" if you will.

~Troy

Edited by Troy II
Not enough information on said idea.

You said a new evil team?

I have a name: Team Euphoria (Or Euphoric, whichever better suits the game)

Definition: a feeling of happiness, confidence, or well-being sometimes exaggerated in pathological states as mania.

What I'm getting at with this "Euphoria" thing is, the boss wants to do what all evil bosses in Pokemon games do "make the world a better place in their own sense of the word "better"." The boss is completely Oblivious or (Euphoric) to see what he/she is doing is wrong.

~Troy

EDIT: Let me elaborate further, think of Cyrus in Pokemon Platinum, he wanted to destroy the world to create an entirely new one. Well, the boss in this game is just like in every other Pokemon game including Platinum, making a better world in their sense of the word "better". (Makes sense?) Okay, but I like the name Euphoria because it shows the error of the teams ideas. Their in a state of complete mania where they don't realize that their plans won't work the way they think. It's sort of like they've lost touch with true reality and are in their own world, or "state of euphoria" if you will.

~Troy

Not a bad Idea!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the way, this is to everyone, I could use the front/back sprites of MaleCharacter/Lucas from diamond/pearl and from platinum, and the front/back sprites of FemaleCharacter/Dawn from diamond/pearl and from platinum, the reason will be anounced shortly:biggrin:.

I also have an idea for a team name/aim:

Team Paradox who are trying to use a (new) legendary to make parrallel universes collide so that they can try to control them all?

I have a really good idea for this pokemon aswell but cannot create sprites too well so if anyone would be willing to listen to my idea then pm me

This project looks very interesting, and I'd love to be a part of it if you wish PokeHacker. I can help with the storyline, and anything else that you need help with. The only thing I reckon I won't be able to do is make any sprites or designs for Pokemon.