I am able to trade all event characters.

person

Hey Person, any way that I can get a

WISHMKR Jirachi with EVs: 31attk, 28 HP, 31 Speed, and anything relatively high for the others with an adamant nature?

also can i get a Kabuto in an egg with EVs: 30 HP, 31 Attk, 31 Speed, and again anything relatively high (not maxed out though) again with an adamant nature?

oh one more if thats cool: A shiny Lv:1 Omastar with a grass HP (if possible) with any good EVs and a modest nature and Swiftswim Moveset: Hidden Power, Stealth Rocks, Hydro Pump, Ice Beam.

Thank you! My friendcode is 5156 1636 7541

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey umm could i hav the kyocera bidoff starly korean febbas 09 charmander jul 5 th arceus and korean munchlax please cuz i traded the starly and bidoff for some pokemon and the korean u will find on the new website i showed and even the legit 09 charmander b day one and u said u gonna giv me a jul 5 arceus with high stats thank u <3

I'm very sorry everyone, I am no longer allowed to trade Pokemon over Wi-Fi. My parents both think it is "wrong" to generate Pokemon and trade them. Please do not PM me about my trading thread, as I will not be checking or updating it any longer. You may PM though, to battle, voice chat, or do other things among Wi-Fi.

I am sorry for any inconvenience this causes.