I am able to trade all event characters.

person

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you available now? I could probably get on now. Thanks so much for helping me find out my sid!

edit: if you get on, and im not responding, i'll be right back!

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

i have to go, be back around 8-9 pm my time as scheduled

Isn't it just opening the Pokemon up and selecting the nature in Pokesav? If no then please do share because I've been wondering about this for a while.

And anyway the only Pokemon I've traded so far are ones directly off this site completely untouched.

This is what I was worried about.

The Pokemon will look fine when viewed in-game, but when checked with Legality Checker, they will not have the correct algorithm because the algorithm is connected to nature, class, and IVs. By changing one of these without using the correct algorithm, the Pokemon is not technically legal.

So, Guested how do we make them have the correct Algorithm? You could just PM me if it's secret information or something like that.

And for the record I didn't trade anything except Pokemon DIRECTLY off this site UN-EDITED.

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

OK Leon, I'll be on Wi-Fi in five minutes.

No thanks joelv6 I think I can handle this myself, but you know you can always start your own thread if you want.

---------- Post added at 08:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 AM ----------

Your always welcome to come back for more events arceuslover, and if you want more events now for our trade, just list them.

ok then i will

Sure, av10231 I'll be on Wi-Fi this Saturday from 8:00 A.M. to 10:00 A.M. Pacific time.

U mean today k I am on now fc

Omkar 4640 7223 8269

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

hey hows da pokesav pokemon goin are ya still avialable?

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

hey av10231 wanna battle later?

Sure