I am able to trade all event characters.

person

I will trade you any event Pokemon that is posted in the "Event Downloads" section of this site, just list the "Event Name". I am ONLY available on Saturdays, no exceptions meaning that if you post on this thread on any other day I will NOT reply until Saturday. Please save this thread for the people that don't own an Action Replay. Only 1 of each Pokemon per person.

My Platinum Friend Code: 2750 6980 7565

My time zone is Pacific.

I am just trying to earn a good reputation on this site, and my work is for free.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey thats great err how about between 3:00pm to 10:30pm london time? thnx btw ur gettin a space center deoxys (freind gave 2 me no idea if its real)

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------

oh and either today tommorow,or saturday ←i take it u want that day and btw im not very good with international times so i dont know wat time 2 post for pacific

oh yeah oops '_' ok then that time is fine and again thank u so much! also can i ask is this arceus as legit-looking as possible or is it an actual arceus?

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

and also wat about a movie 11 shaymin ←thats for best mate i already got 1

oh ok cool and i was askin if i could have a movie 11 shaymin and that it is 4 my freind but he dont have wi-fi

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

and erm not bein greedy :) but can i also have:

a movie 12 pichu

movie 11 regigigas

and a nz jirachi

thnx btw i havent been 2 alot of events so im just ceasing da chance

Sure so now were up to:

a Movie 12 Arceus

a Movie 11 Shaymin

a Movie 12 Pichu

a Movie 11 Regigigas

a Nintendo Zone Jirachi

I will have all of these when I'm waiting on Wi-Fi, and they're all exact clones of the real character. Do you want the Regigigas and Shaymin to be Japanese?

We can only connect using the Wi-Fi Club on the bottom floor of any Pokemon Center. Union Room is only for connecting with DS's within 30 feet of your console. Also, you must be able to connect to a wireless internet access point. You can register access points by selecting "NINTENDO WFC SETTINGS" on the main menu of your game

Before trying to connect with me make sure you can already connect to the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection.

In other words, have you ever traded with anyone using specifically the Wi-Fi Club?

Can I have a movie 12 Pichu, Movie 11 Shaymin, A TRU regigigas, NZ Jirachi

I live in Korea. When Are You available.

PS: I will trade you any shiny Pokemon! (Please don't ask for legendaries)

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

Change the period into a question mark please. Line 2

Hey, it's me, you said you'd help. My fc is 2062 7179 9184 I'm on eastern standard time, and I'll be gone most of the day, although I'm available in the evening, at about 8 or 9pm my time.

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

Could I get the newest one? That arceus

I will trade you any event Pokemon that is posted in the "Event Downloads" section of this site, just list the "Event Name". I am ONLY available on Saturdays, no exceptions meaning that if you post on this thread on any other day I will NOT reply until Saturday. Please save this thread for the people that don't own an Action Replay. Only 1 of each Pokemon per person.

My Platinum Friend Code: 2750 6980 7565

My time zone is Pacific.

I am just trying to earn a good reputation on this site, and my work is for free.

whats up you need a hand on this trading thing i can help but i need your approval first

Sure, Tyty321 I'll trade you an Arceus, and I'll be on Wi-Fi from 8:00 P.M. to 9:00 P.M. your time today.

---------- Post added at 08:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 AM ----------

reyesdelexceso, if you want to trade please post your FC and the time you would like to meet on Wi-Fi.

No thanks joelv6 I think I can handle this myself, but you know you can always start your own thread if you want.

---------- Post added at 08:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 AM ----------

Your always welcome to come back for more events arceuslover, and if you want more events now for our trade, just list them.

Yeah, I guess my first 6 will be:

Arceus

Jirachi

Pichu

Regigigas

Shaymin

Darkrai

And after those are traded then we could trade Dragonite. You know that the Night Sky Jirachi and the Nintendo Zone Jirachi are the same event.

My friendo code is 0087-8696-832.Name:Simone.forgive me for my horrible english but i'm an italian boy.I don't know what time it is where you live.In Italian it's 4:18 p.m.What time is it where you live?

and when you would be free?I'm free also now if you want