How do you use the Trainer Editor?

Poke-Glitch

I have a Dialga on diamond lv.80 and I just realised that it has the best nature (Modest-exra grouth in special attack) AND it's Mischivious!!!!! (IVs are 31 in special attack!) so it has a special attack nature, and IVs of 31 in special attack! (thats one powerful roar of time!). Here's the problem, I CAN'T EV TRAIN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so I need to put it back to lv.47, wipe out its EVs, and get rid of all it's ribons so it is a perfet fresh caught Dialga again...I know you can do that with Trainer editor but how do you use it? can some one help me with this Dialga? (P.S It's in a premierball! cool huh?)

I have a Dialga on diamond lv.80 and I just realised that it has the best nature (Modest-exra grouth in special attack) AND it's Mischivious!!!!! (IVs are 31 in special attack!) so it has a special attack nature, and IVs of 31 in special attack! (thats one powerful roar of time!). Here's the problem, I CAN'T EV TRAIN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so I need to put it back to lv.47, wipe out its EVs, and get rid of all it's ribons so it is a perfet fresh caught Dialga again...I know you can do that with Trainer editor but how do you use it? can some one help me with this Dialga? (P.S It's in a premierball! cool huh?)

Everything coloured I don't understand at all. I would love to help but almost everything you said I don't get or has problems.

1. No such thing as Mischievous Nature in D/P/Pt

2. Why not? Just beat pokemon to EV train

3. Don't need to make it Lvl 47 to EV train

4. To wipe out EV's use the berries wraith89 and NeoDraven mentioned

5. Ribbons have nothing to do with resetting EV's

6. Perfectly fresh? Don't get the point at all

7. No, you can't. There isn't even anything called the Trainer Editor on Pokesav. Unless you mean the Multiplayer Avatar which isn't associated at all

8. We would love to help but almost everything you typed doesn't make sense

NO NO NO NO! Okay....Toffeuy, 1. I know Mischievious insn't a nature, it's a characteristic that appears below your nature, it means Dialga has a IV of 31 in Special Attack just like capable of taking hits is IVs 31 in defence ect ect 2. It has already been trained so my EVs are FULL, I can't EV train no more 3. I wanted to start again with a fresh caught Dialga... 4. I didn't know about the berries, but I still want a FRESH Dialga 5. I know Ribbons have nothing to do with it! but all my EV trained pokemon have no ribbons and I want to keep it that way 6. I want to start AGAIN! from it's caught level!!! 7. The Trainer Editor was created by fenzo666 and his team, it is not the pokesav! it is PPTE for short (as thats what the folder is called when you download it) - it is old though...it says made by the pokemon database (PKM DB) which has now been changed to projectpokemon...so theres all your answers!

Bah... I can't find PPTE i've searched everywhere. No results. But I still don't get why you need a fresh dialga... It's not Lvl 100 yet so you can still EV train yours. There's no point in making one that looks fresh and new. You can try and make it in Pokesav so everything is legal. You can even ask someone to trade one to you on the Wi-Fi Trading. Just say something like 'Can anyone trade me a 100% Untouched Dialga Lvl 47'.

That's a totally different program, supposed to be made for editing the trainers in a Pokemon ROM, not your own pokemon. (Never worked for me, but whatever) Use Pokesav for what you want to do if you've got the SAV file.

First of all:

1. I know Mischievious insn't a nature, it's a characteristic that appears below your nature, it means Dialga has a IV of 31 in Special Attack just like capable of taking hits is IVs 31 in defence ect ect

No. That is not how Characteristics work. Please see here for reference. Long story short, "Mischevious" could mean a Special Attack IV of 1, 6, 11, 16, 21, 26, or 31. It could be nearly the worst value, not neccessarily the best. :\

Also, this thread is in the wrong place, I think. I'm still not sure which program it is you were asking about. If your end goal is to edit the save file, then PPTE is not the program to use, as mentioned previously.

Oh, and fenzo doesn't write programs. He's just a site admin (psht). SCV wrote PPTE.

Fenzo: ;)