Site: Project Pokémon`s Save Editor

NewsBot

Hi there, great work, but I could not use this with a retail cart save dump generated by Rudolph's NDS Backup Slot2 Tool (it dumps a 256kb save, prolly only the open save slot on cart). What type of save does the PPSE work at the moment? Thanks a lot =)

512 KB raw save.

The mac version crashes on start up

We know. A fixed version should be up soon.

It does not do so on purpose, but no guarantees are made.

Yeah, of course. I've never actually used Pokesav on my retail game card's save (if I really want to edit a Pokemon I've captured, I'll usually dump the save, edit, run the save from my Cyclo and either deposit it to ranch or trade it to my other game... then withdraw or trade it back to the retail card it started on and release its original version)

I only ask because I've been wanting to tweak my retail game's list of already recieved mystery gift ID#'s (Platinum has a few that maybe shouldn't be in there, lol). Does the PPSE have this feature yet, or is it on the list of things to come? I'm not at home this weekend, so I can't install it to find out.

So this is the Pokemod program (renamed, I guess) that was being talked about for the last little while?

This one's not supposed to leave "traces" of editing in the save file the way that Pokesav currently does, right?

The only traces that may be left are traces made by incomplete knowledge or bugs. We will leave no deliberate "THIS SAVE WAS HACKED BY PPSE!!!" traces.

And if you don't believe me, you can always peruse the source code yourself.

Hi there! I hace one question about PPSE:

What's the "Transfer" button for? On the Editing Pokemon section there is a place called "Transfer"... I wish it's for transfer Pokémon to Pal Park, but I don't know how to use it. Any help? Thanks a lot!! And good job with the PPSE, by the way :3

Haplo

PS: I'm Spanish, so if you need some help to translate, just tell me!