Regi-(ice-rock-steel) Help !!! PID??

Sarutan

Hi All This Is My First Thread Ever WEEEEEEEEEEE.....Ahem anyway My Problem With Pokesav Is This PID I Have Caught All The Regis In Pokemon Platinum And By Mistake I Tried to Edit Them , Now Whenever I Run Them Legality Checker It say Either Normal GBA or NDS / Wild GBA or NDS .......Can SomeOne What The Regis On Platinum Should Be Like?? Coze I Know It's Hacked Like This......................Also What The Types And Number On PID/IV On Pokesav??

Any Help Is Appreciated ^6^

Many grammar mistakes and doesn't really make sense... I can't really tell what you mean but I guess you're asking for how to determine the PID.

The PID is only legal when it is compatible with the Trainer ID, Secret ID and IV's. In Pokesav, just type your TID and SID then choose the IV's. After that click the PID/IV button. This will tell you the possible PID's containing what nature, type, shiny/non-shiny, etc. For it to be legal, you have to use one of the suggested PID's. If you can't find a possible nature or combo you need, change the IV's and the possible PID's will change.

OOoohh Boy Your Right too Many Grammar Mistake...HeHeHeHeHe...... I Was In A Hurry You See....... Will Let Me Say My Q. Again ( HopeFully With No Grammare Mistakes Lo0oL ) The Regis I Cought From My Pokemon Platinum Didn't Have The Right Nature And IV That I Needed, So I Tried To Edit Them With Pokesav , And When I Run Them On Legality Checker It Says Either Normal GBA or NDS/ Wild GBA or NDS......

Soo What Should The Regis From Platinum Have?? Like When I Run The Legality Checker What Should It Say At The Bottom ?? :confused:

Thanks In Advance ... And Again Sorry For The Awfull Grammare Mistakes Lo0oL:frown: