InuYouki

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey, I like the art! It's lookin' quite good :D

On that note, could I ask for a bidoof or bibarel (whichever suits the pose better) avatar, p'raps peering out of the corner with either no or a bidoofish background? That would be more than awesome! :D

Thanks Naru! *hugs*

SkyFire, I originally had yours done HOURS ago, but Photoshop crashed just as I was saving it and lost everything. I was so mad I didn't bother touching it till after dinner. They aren't as awesome looking as the first time around, but I still like them.

siggySkyFire.png

Relyte, here is your avatar. Hope you like it. If you want something changed let me know.

hey girl can u make me an avatar and a siggy and a banner

the avatar of deidara and i want it to say Project Pokemon member in golden letters

the siggy of giratina origin forme (three giratinas: two non shiny origin forme giratina one in the left and one in the right side of the siggy and the shiny origin forme giratina in the middle of the non shinies ) and if possible i want the background like black with purple something like the distortion world, hopefully u get my idea, and also i want it to say in capitals and in the upper part TWILIGHT GOD ... (yeah with the three periods and please the letters in GOLD color please

and the banner of latios and latias non shiny with sky blue background and i want it to say :

EON POKEMON: LATIOS & LATIAS in golden letters like the siggy

thanks in advance the one i want the most is the siggy

Yeah, there are a lot with Ho-Oh and Lugia sadly. And it wasn't my intent to make it look so much like kevins. It's because of the stupid glow I put around them. I didn't realize I had used the same glow on Kevin's till I put mine up DX It blocked a lot of the liquify and brush effects I put in. I am working on a new one now, but with Mew. *huggles mew*

EDIT: Added the new siggy. What do you think?

And I wasn't trying to mess with your thread DX You and Narwhal do such and awesome job. Naru too. It was you guys that inspired me to start making Graphic Art again.

Love your new sig but except the writing doesn't stand out much and the font is hard to read I thought it said 'InuToulgi' and 'My Skinny Light' until I looked carefully and realised it said My Shining Light InuYouki...

hey girl can u make me an avatar and a siggy and a banner

the avatar of deidara and i want it to say Project Pokemon member in golden letters

the siggy of giratina origin forme (three giratinas: two non shiny origin forme giratina one in the left and one in the right side of the siggy and the shiny origin forme giratina in the middle of the non shinies ) and if possible i want the background like black with purple something like the distortion world, hopefully u get my idea, and also i want it to say in capitals and in the upper part TWILIGHT GOD ... (yeah with the three periods and please the letters in GOLD color please

and the banner of latios and latias non shiny with sky blue background and i want it to say :

EON POKEMON: LATIOS & LATIAS in golden letters like the siggy

thanks in advance the one i want the most is the siggy

Sure. Sounds fun :3 I am on lunch right now, but I will start them after work.

Love your new sig but except the writing doesn't stand out much and the font is hard to read I thought it said 'InuToulgi' and 'My Skinny Light' until I looked carefully and realised it said My Shining Light InuYouki...

CURSE YOU LETTERS DX Thanks Toffeuy. I look for some better fonts later.

---------- Post added at 02:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 AM ----------

hey inu, can you make me a pokewalker with a pikachu in it? thanks.

I don't make the walkers anymore, but I will gladly make you a pikachu avatar. I'll whip you up somthing nice :3

Sure. Sounds fun :3 I am on lunch right now, but I will start them after work.

CURSE YOU LETTERS DX Thanks Toffeuy. I look for some better fonts later.

---------- Post added at 02:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 AM ----------

I don't make the walkers anymore, but I will gladly make you a pikachu avatar. I'll whip you up somthing nice :3

Sure, thanks.

yeah i still want them well the ones of toffeuy are good (well latios latias is excellent) i really only want the avatar and the giratinas sign

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

i already pm with details of the sign i want please make it big thanks

can you make me a sigg with my name and cyndaquil along with its evolutions?

i would also like it if you put my friend code in it :the platinum one, its in my signature:) thanks

EDIT: Never mind .. as you can prolly see narwhal made me 1 thankss anywayy:)

Edited by lopez4ever

Can you make me a sig with:

Light Yagami/Kira from Death note on the right side of the sig (The picture is really big, resize it, please)

Light_Yagami%2C_Death_Note%2C_Manga.jpg

And the Death Note from Death Note in the middle of the sig with a lowered opacity (similar to kunaidude34's)

deathnoteydx.png

My name somewhere on the left side. Don't put all lowercase letters or all capitals, only put the capital for the T in Toffeuy. Use a cool font, but make sure it is easy to read.

For the background, please, I don't want those lines that you have in most of your sigs. Is it possible to render a dark background and use it for the sig, please? Like sort of what you did for kunaidude34's sig but use a different background and one that has darkish colours. Sorry if I requested for too much. I'll allow as much time as you need. I won't rush you at all.

Thanks in Advance :)

Can you make me an avatar of a charmander with black stripes ( Like the cloned charizard had in the first pokemon movie) against a red and black hazy background. With my name sort of airbrushed in. Thanks

Also maybe a matching sig showing the evolution from charmander to black charizard with red stripes.

Hey Inu!

I was just wondering if there is any such thing as a tutorial on how to do what you do? What software do you use? Are there lots of tips tricks and hints to get good effects like fire/water?

I'm not graphically inclined particularly, but it's something I've always been interested in and I was wondering if you had anything like a tutorial or video or something of how to get started and stuff. Can you suggest anything in specific?

Thanks a million!

• 3 months later...