Inu's Avatar Creation Thread.

InuYouki

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guys. If you actually read my Pokewalker thread you would know I am no longer making them. Sorry. If you would like an Avvie then I will be more then happy to make you one.

Naru, I will totally make you a Sasori Avvie. :3

Ok, Can I have a new dark celebi Avatar though?

Edited by Pokehacker

OK Kevin and PokeHacker. You have been added to the list.

EDIT:

Naru, I didn't know which Sasori Puppet you wanted so I made you one of both. Pick which ever one you like best.

avvienaru.gifavvienaru2.gif

EDIT EDIT:

Here you are PokeHacker

avviepokehacker.png

Whoa! Those are awesome! K, I'll save both to my CPU so I can switch now and then. Thanx a bunch!

Can I Get a Gray and black pokewalker with an arcanine in it?
Guys. If you actually read my Pokewalker thread you would know I am no longer making them. Sorry. If you would like an Avvie then I will be more then happy to make you one.

She's not doing Pokewalkers anymore.

Alright, this one had me stumped for a bit since it was pixels so I did what I could. Honestly I think it would look better with out the sprites, but thats just because I suck with mixing sprite with non sprite xD

siggykevin.png

Also, I would love to make your siggy and avvie kunaidude34. Let me get some good pics and render them and I will have them straight away :3

Ok kunaidude34 your stuff is done. Would have been done sooner, but the font I wanted to use wouldn't work right. Every file for the Naruto font was corrupted in some way. So I settled for last ninja instead. Hope you like.

siggykunaidude34.png

OminousWismur. I did what I could with these, but there just wasn't a lot of whismur pictures out there xD

siggyOminousWismur.png

Edited by InuYouki

Hey, Inu! Just stopping by to say that these are great! :D Keep going!

You make some awesome ones to Narwhal! Thanks :biggrin:

Can i have a sig and a banner please, Thanks man.

Sig:

http://www.narutopictures.biz/pics/zabuza-cool.jpg

Any background that suits it

Text: SkyFire

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a356/The_Daemon/naruto_jiraiya_chibi.jpg

Any background that suits it

Text: SkyFire

Sure no problem. But I am a lady not a man lol So do you want the banner the same size as the siggy or a different size?

EDIT: I realize now you meant sig and avatar lol

Edited by InuYouki

Hi Inu, just dropping in to say Hi. Keep up with the good work you're doing really well at this... our thread is out of business now... and I just wanted to tell you, you know the sig you made for Kevin?

siggykevin.png

I just realised that it looks exactly like yours except with a few additions and changes, so when I looked at it, it didn't really have a sense of originality... but it's still fine anyway...

Hi Inu, just dropping in to say Hi. Keep up with the good work you're doing really well at this... our thread is out of business now... and I just wanted to tell you, you know the sig you made for Kevin?

siggykevin.png

I just realised that it looks exactly like yours except with a few additions and changes, so when I looked at it, it didn't really have a sense of originality... but it's still fine anyway...

Yeah, there are a lot with Ho-Oh and Lugia sadly. And it wasn't my intent to make it look so much like kevins. It's because of the stupid glow I put around them. I didn't realize I had used the same glow on Kevin's till I put mine up DX It blocked a lot of the liquify and brush effects I put in. I am working on a new one now, but with Mew. *huggles mew*

EDIT: Added the new siggy. What do you think?

And I wasn't trying to mess with your thread DX You and Narwhal do such and awesome job. Naru too. It was you guys that inspired me to start making Graphic Art again.