Inu's Avatar Creation Thread.

InuYouki

inubannerthread.png

OK! So since I closed my Poke Walker Thread I will now make lovely avvies for all you crazy PP users. I will do both Avatars and Siggys. Fun Fun :3 All you have to do is post what you would like in your avatar or siggy. It can be detailed or simple. Either works for me. I tend to make my Avies 100x100 unless you would like larger.

none

avviegallade.pngavvieSilentFox.pngavvieumbreonboii.png

avvienaru.gifavvienaru2.gifavviepokehacker.png

avatarkunaidude34.pngavatarOminousWismur.pngavatarSkyFire.png

avvietoffeuy.gif

Signatures in progress:

none

Signatures complete:

siggygallade2.png

siggyumbreonboii.png

siggykevin.png

siggykunaidude34.png

siggyOminousWismur.png

siggySkyFire.png

Want to help advertise my thread? Use this in your Siggy!

inusigad.png

Edited by InuYouki

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok, I want to be the first one please! Do you also make sets of sig/av? If not please make only the sig. I would like to have a sig with noctowl sitting in a wood at night. Please don't make it to dark though (sun almost coming up or so). You can choose a fitting background but make noctowl sit in a tree. For the av please make one with hoothoot with a light and shining (but fitting) background. If you can't succeed in what i described here, do what looks best in your oppinion.

Thanks in advance!

G.

ps, you can put my name in the sig/av but not that it stands out too much (something like in my current av, and please not the lettertype that you use in the example av)

I take constructive crits Illithian. Its out and out rudeness I don't stand for. You have a suggestion I would love to hear it.

EDIT: Well, I hate the tree now so here is my second go at it lol

Hey InuYouki, I'm happy with the results, especcially with the av but the sig looks also fine. The only critic I have about the sig is that noctowl and the background are not going over fluently (I mean that you can clearly see that noctowl was pasted in the tree). But I'm happy with it :wink:. Thanks again.

G.

Edited by Gallade

Can you get me a 120x120 Togekiss Avatar please? For the background, do as you think is most suitable. And for the name, can you animate it just like the one on the first post. I want the animation to be exactly the same but blue instead of red. If you are unable to do blue, just do red. Sorry if i'm requesting for too much. I'll allow time. Take as long as you require.

Hey InuYouki, I'm happy with the results, especcially with the av but the sig looks also fine. The only critic I have about the sig is that noctowl and the background are not going over fluently (I mean that you can clearly see that noctowl was pasted in the tree). But I'm happy with it :wink:. Thanks again.

G.

Thanks so much for the crit Gallade! I was trying to blend it better like the hoot hoot, but I was stuck xD I haven't done Graphic Art like this in a long time. Glad you like it though :3

Can you get me a 120x120 Togekiss Avatar please? For the background, do as you think is most suitable. And for the name, can you animate it just like the one on the first post. I want the animation to be exactly the same but blue instead of red. If you are unable to do blue, just do red. Sorry if i'm requesting for too much. I'll allow time. Take as long as you require.

But of course you can :3 And animation is easy. It just takes a little longer because I have to do multiple frames that's all. I could do the animation rainbow if I wanted to take the time :bidoof: I'll have it up sometime in the near future.

EDIT: Here you go Toffeuy! If you would like anything changed just let me know.

avvietoffeuy.gif

Edited by InuYouki

First you'll want to save the image to your computer so you will still have the image *I go through my photobucket from time to time and delete stuff* Then load the image to photobucket or any other image uploading site. Once you have the url code put it inside image brackets in your siggy like so [ img ] URL goes here [ / img ] but with out all the spaces. Does that make sense?

I'm not sure if your request thread is limited to pokemon but...well I need a new avatar and I really don't want to make one. I would like one of Sasori. The pixel text animation would be nice too :P