how to fix korean name changing to ?????

플롯+

it dosen't change ????? for a korean pkm file loaded in box, because it is not edited. So can anyone make pokesav for platinum with name change removed(not viewing or editing at all)

It will not allow korean players to edit name but most people don't edit name I think, so please can anyone make a pokesav without editting or changing name.

it dosen't change ????? for a korean pkm file loaded in box' date=' because it is not edited. So can anyone make pokesav for platinum with name change removed(not viewing or editing at all)

It will not allow korean players to edit name but most people don't edit name I think, so please can anyone make a pokesav without editting or changing name.[/quote']

There's a guide around here for using Japanese text in Pokesav without it getting messed up. Use that, except when it mentions changing the locale to Japanese, change it to Korean. That should work.

There's a guide around here for using Japanese text in Pokesav without it getting messed up. Use that, except when it mentions changing the locale to Japanese, change it to Korean. That should work.

I live in korea and my computer language is already in korean, insted of giving advice, can you delete the name editing function please?