Having a problem with PokeSav and Pokemon Platinum

Cashew

I start playing Pokemon Platinum and I save the game. The SAV file is 154 KB so I can't open it with PokeSav because its neither 256 nor 512. So I go to Shuny to convert my files to 256. I put it in the BATTERY folder in my no$gba folder. I opened up PokeSav and edited my pokemon then saved it. When I go to play it, my pokemon don't have the edited stats and moveset and whenever I get rid of the original SAV file and leave the new one, my saved file in the game is gone and I have to make a new one. Am I missing something here? :frown:

Tried it with 512 too, same result.

First, you never put your savegame in BATTERY folder from NO$GBA if you wanna edit it with pokesav, cause, the emulator breaks down the savegame and when you open it in Pokesav, it doesn't work.

Second, if you start your game in NO$GBA, the savegame will never work.

Also, you can try in the NO$GBA.ini, to change "SAV/SNA File Format == Compressed" to "SAV/SNA File Format == Uncompressed".

The savegame will save the file with 512 Kb. But, this save file usually causes an error (in Pokesav appears strange symbols).

So, the most correct is to convert your save file in Shuny, and after DON'T PUT in the BATTERY folder, cause, it will get back to break down.

Load it directly. Then if you wanna try it, copy it and load it in BATTERY folder.