Event: Pokémon Movie 12 Event Pokémon

NewsBot

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I have some more reading to do about EV training... but why is it that vitamens and boxing a level 100 pokemon will increase its stats, but regular battling for EV training won't? Is is that the game doesn't allow a level 100 to gain EV through battling?

because to get EV points there must be exp given to that poke (unless it is a vitamin based EV point) since lvl100 pokes don't get any exp from battle, they don't get any EV points from the battle either

They should give all event pokemon at level 80 or lower. If they give it at Lv.100, you can't really train it and make it stronger. So basically you just get a pokemon that you couldn't normally get and it isn't as good as it could be. Same with my TRU Regigigas, it's just a pokemon and having it be Lv.100 isn't as good when it's weak. Also, for the Arceus event, why don't they just give you the flute? The Arceus they give you does have special moves, but I think it would be better to see the stairs and walk up them to see THE Arceus, not just talk to a guy in a green suit that gives you it without you having to catch it.

You'd think that because its the First Ever Legit Arceus Event that people would be really happy but half the people here are like Oh, Its such a waste being at Lvl.100

Who cares? Its still an Arceus After all.

I agree with you completeley. at least its an Arceus not some stupid shinx lv.100 or somthing.....lol:p

You'd think that because its the First Ever Legit Arceus Event that people would be really happy but half the people here are like Oh, Its such a waste being at Lvl.100

Even so. Training Pokemon is fun. What left is there to do after reaching level 100... uh, nothing. I mean it would definitely be cool to have one, but it would definitely be cooler to have a legit one and be able to train it somewhat.

True True. But... If you really wanted to train, You could use Pokesav to reduce its level and train it.

But wouldn't that void its legality? And then what is the point in having a legit Arceus? If he was just gonna do that he might as well just make the whole thing in PokeSav right? If your just going to edit it, while waste your time getting it in the first place? Not that everyone cares about that stuff xD But since this topic is about a Legit Arceus, it just make sense to keep it that way.

Me, I want it just to have a legit Arceus. However, I do agree it would be more fun to train it. That is the best part of the game for me. BUT since I can't, I would just throw it in the box right next to my Regigigas haha.

That wouldn't be very useful, especially when almost all the Übers are capable of OHKOing each other without extra power boosts.

Sorry but ubers are only good when their EV trained

and this 1 isn't

if wouldn't surprise me if smogon made this arceus OU

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

Dude, if you just want a legit arceus for the pokedex and aern't really a competitive battler, than this arceus is perfect

In fact, if your just a event collector, its perfect

But when your a serious battler like myself, this is no good

The part that really annoys me about this Arceus is this

Pkm d/p came out in April 2006 in the US

They make us wait over 2 years for a legit 1 and now finally they release 1 in japan but instead of a decent Arceus, we get this garbage

They might as well nicknamed it "Crap"

I swear, the event pkm makers just love watching us swirm

Ok, thats all I have to say

I am so going to make a Blog about this on my yt channel

• 2 weeks later...

No need to guess, it's just a hiker that shows up. Spoilers, if you care:

He says he's studying philosophy or history or something like that. He'll tell you the legend about the creation of Sinnoh. You meet him in two places, and then he'll tell you he's written down the messages on the Plates all in one book in the Canalave Library that you can read whenever you want. And evidently he was the one who wrote all of the messages on the plates. And he'll give you Flame Plate, I think. I'd like to get my hands on a text dump of that book to have the complete Plates text.

Sorry but ubers are only good when their EV trained

and this 1 isn't

if wouldn't surprise me if smogon made this arceus OU

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

Dude, if you just want a legit arceus for the pokedex and aern't really a competitive battler, than this arceus is perfect

In fact, if your just a event collector, its perfect

But when your a serious battler like myself, this is no good

The part that really annoys me about this Arceus is this

Pkm d/p came out in April 2006 in the US

They make us wait over 2 years for a legit 1 and now finally they release 1 in japan but instead of a decent Arceus, we get this garbage

They might as well nicknamed it "Crap"

I swear, the event pkm makers just love watching us swirm

Ok, thats all I have to say

I am so going to make a Blog about this on my yt channel

Umm, does anyone even use Arceus for competitive battling? -_-

• 4 weeks later...

actually you CAN ev train it, i know this 100% sure.

If you fight some pokemon with the ev's you want and then put it in your box, and then again in your party, then his statuses changed according to the added ev's .

I know this because it happened to my entei.

Shann

actually you CAN ev train it, i know this 100% sure.

If you fight some pokemon with the ev's you want and then put it in your box, and then again in your party, then his statuses changed according to the added ev's .

I know this because it happened to my entei.

Shann

EVs won't adjust after it hits level 100. You can still feed it those vitamins, but the stats won't change because it can't level up.