The secrets of Kalos...

Hi all, I don't know if this is the right place to ask but I am really impatient to find out about the full extent of Kalos some things include

The Ghost girl in Luminose City

The Unopenable door in Hotel Richesemme

The Kalos Power Plant

The Strange Souvenir

And so forth

Now, I follow up about Diancie, Volcanion and Hoopa and from what I have seen, they just unlock some in game dialogue but I have some theories...

Can anyone here do me a solid and Powersave Thousand Arrows and Thousand Waves onto Zygarde, will it maybe allow it to change? What would they have 2 moves that are obviously linked to one particular Pokemon and he can learn neither through level up

I could understand one move like V-create Victini but 2

and the second thing is, I was just wandering around Kalos and I decided to just walk around Parfum Palace

one room I noticed was different from the first time I saw it, there was a big picture of a man, I decided to just check it to see anything interesting and here is the response text I got:

"There's a portrait of someone on the wall. Perhaps it's the king who built the palace? It somehow reminds you of AZ..."

THAT'S THE STRANGE PART, I am doing this post game, so this painting definitely is referring to AZ, a person you will not meet way after the events in Parfum Palace

and the final part "It somehow reminds you of AZ..." and then it hit me, what if you bring AZ's Floette to that painting? maybe it will unlock something like maybe the Floette comes out of the ball and does something, change forms, whatever

Can someone do this for me?

• 2 weeks later...
Can anyone here do me a solid and Powersave Thousand Arrows and Thousand Waves onto Zygarde, will it maybe allow it to change? What would they have 2 moves that are obviously linked to one particular Pokemon and he can learn neither through level up

powersaves doesn't work like that. Can't be done by public.

*SNIP THE PART REFERRING TO AZ

It is AZ; the poster was simply to hint to players that AZ is the king. Nothing else happens here.

powersaves doesn't work like that. Can't be done by public.

It is AZ; the poster was simply to hint to players that AZ is the king. Nothing else happens here.

We all know AZ is the king but the portrait seems a bit odd

I want to just see what happens if someone can take the Eternal Flower Floette (AKA AZ's Floette) to that painting and interact with it

In the ROM's text, there's no 'script' AZ related event besides the storyline's 'ultimate weapon' plot.

Nothing for Eternal Flower Floette with/without Fateful Encounter.

For everything else... no 'script' for Zygarde and its moves; and the dex#719++ legendary events have already been posted on the net.

In the ROM's text, there's no 'script' AZ related event besides the storyline's 'ultimate weapon' plot.

Nothing for Eternal Flower Floette with/without Fateful Encounter.

For everything else... no 'script' for Zygarde and its moves; and the dex#719++ legendary events have already been posted on the net.

I see... soo that's it for X and Y? No more to discover?

If that's the case it leaves so much unexplained

• 2 weeks later...

Okay but what is the deal with Geosenge Town's Hotel

there is an NPC whose sprite is completely unique, no other NPC has that sprite so there has got to be something special about it

and the only dialogue I get is this "H...hello"

that's it