Is there any way to use Pokesav to make Pokemon remember ALL the moves they've learned using heart scales?

twiist

Yesterday Pokesav screwed up the r4 SAV file I was editing and I ended up losing the legit lv100 Froslass I had traded over from my original Diamond. (I know, stupid me for not backing up first.)

Anyway I managed to reconstruct a new, legal Froslass with exactly the same stats and exactly the same moveset (Grudge-Confuse Ray-Shadow Ball-Ice Beam) as my old Froslass and traded it back to my original game. I then decided I didn't want Grudge anymore so I went to the Heart Scale dude in Pastoria.

When I went there, though, the only moves that the new Froslass could remember were its default moves Powder Snow, Leer, Astonish, and Double Team, and not any of the moves it would learn through level up like Destiny Bond (at lv59) or Blizzard (at lv51), or even the moves it used to have as a Snorunt like Hail (at lv40)

So, is there any way to use Pokesav to make Pokemon remember ALL the moves theyr'e supposed to learn through level up using heart scales?

Edited by twiist
added "or even the moves it used to have as a Snorunt like Hail (at lv40)"

I would set it to whatever level you originally evolved it to a Froslass and then level it up with Rare Candies the rest of the way. That way, the move relearner should work like it normally does. Tell me if this does/doesn't work!

I don't think you're understanding what the Move Tutor does with Heart Scales. You can't re-teach your Pokémon moves based on what it used to know; only level-up moves that it could have learned at that point, and only for the evolution level the Pokémon is currently at. This is how the ROM functions, so no save editor can change the moves your Froslass can learn via Heart Scales.

EDIT: I just re-read your post and now I'm a bit confused. Did you try scrolling the list of available moves? It should be able to learn anything listed here.