Secret Base-related issue

pat2rome

Is it possible to "fool" the game into thinking you have stolen flags? Simply setting the number higher in Pokesav doesn't work (maybe something to do with the game storing who you stole it from as well?).

I've googled this and looked through these forums and the FAQ and failed to find an answer, so I made an account specifically for this. Any help (or at the very least, sympathy) would be greatly appreciated.

If you want the Platinum Flag, set your stolen flags to 49 or higher then steal 1 real flag and you'll get the platinum flag. The reason why you couldn't fool the game is because in the stolen flags' owners, you have no-one registered. You need to have at least one person registered in order to get flags.

If you want the Platinum Flag, set your stolen flags to 49 or higher then steal 1 real flag and you'll get the platinum flag. The reason why you couldn't fool the game is because in the stolen flags' owners, you have no-one registered. You need to have at least one person registered in order to get flags.

Crap, I figured that was what was going on. In other words, there is no way for Pokesav to modify who the flag is owned by. Any idea if this is going to be one of Pokemod's features?

Also, an actual CTF game is impossible for me (I have no DS, and am forced to get my Pokemon fix from an emulator). Thanks for the reply!