How do you edit pokedex?

xtriz

Kind of a noob question, but how is it possible to edit what pokemon you have and you have seen on the pokedex?

The thing is, I imported myself a hacked pokemon I haven't seen in game before and it doesn't show up in pokedex. How do I fix it?

I have both, made the second as a way to respect the author's wish of not releasing his work on forums and what not.

Speaking of: http://www.mediafire.com/?nnimnmz2ndw

I think the file explains itself I don't feel like replying to PMs lol Always use it with Applocale! Enjoy.

P.S.

Before using the patch download the jap version from the author's site (Use Google)

I have both, made the second as a way to respect the author's wish of not releasing his work on forums and what not.

Speaking of: http://www.mediafire.com/?nnimnmz2ndw

I think the file explains itself I don't feel like replying to PMs lol Always use it with Applocale! Enjoy.

P.S.

Before using the patch download the jap version from the author's site (Use Google)

Cheers! Got it done and it's working alright.

DSpokeedit ...

i don't know why .. but if i use that and save overwrite the original save (.SAV data) , it replace some parts of the hex that "shouldn't be" replaced ...

the value in 0-40000h(first slot save) is allright .. but when i see above 40000h(second slot save) , it's a completely different from below 40000h .. dunno why =_=

so still need hex editor to fix this one by changing the hex value of the second slot to the same value as the first slot >_<

is it because the program can only produce .DAT file?? =_=

Ok now I have additional questions. The program itself is working fine, but I can't seem to be able to edit my save. It corrupts the save file.

You were talking about the backup saves here... where can I find it? And what should I do with the .dat file it produces?