Shaymin + Gracidea Flower question

Zowayix

But how would you do that to an already existing one?

I don't really want to hack a new one to be quite honest :/

1) Have the Shaymin you want to have the FE flag on be converted into a PKM file VIA flashcart. If you don't have one, find someone who can do it for you.

2) Take said file and upload it into Pokesav and click the EDIT button. Then check the box in the top right-hand corner that says "Fateful Encounter". Click on to exit that page.

3) Now go to Export ARDS, check the slot in which the pokemon is in (If you edited it in Pokemon Part Slot 1, then check Pokemon Party Slot 1) and export the code. Now either manually or automatically using the Code Manager for the ARDS upload the code to your AR. Put your Shaymin in the slot and then press L+R and bam. There you have it.

1) Have the Shaymin you want to have the FE flag on be converted into a PKM file VIA flashcart. If you don't have one, find someone who can do it for you.

2) Take said file and upload it into Pokesav and click the EDIT button. Then check the box in the top right-hand corner that says "Fateful Encounter". Click on to exit that page.

3) Now go to Export ARDS, check the slot in which the pokemon is in (If you edited it in Pokemon Part Slot 1, then check Pokemon Party Slot 1) and export the code. Now either manually or automatically using the Code Manager for the ARDS upload the code to your AR. Put your Shaymin in the slot and then press L+R and bam. There you have it.

That helps me a lot, thanks!

I don't have a flashcart, and I'm asking my friends if they have one. If not, I might have to ask you guys here.