How do I breed shinies using these codes

LouisJH112

Well, i'm trying to breed a Shiny Riolu with an Adamant Ditto and an Adamant Lucario.

I use the Instant Egg Hatch, Fast Egg Hatch and Shiny Pokemon codes. However, I dont get an Adamant natured Riolu. I've hatched atleast 50 eggs by now, and yes Ditto is holding an everstone. Best nature ive gotten was Jolly, and natures I usually get are Bold,Modest,Quirky, and Quiet

Help? Anyway I could get a Shiny (specific natured) pokemon using the AR codes on this board?

I'd use pokesav to create one, but I get confused making a Shiny PID.

Hmm, that may be possible. Im just going to keep trying to see if thats true.

Acually, does the Everstone trick work with the Shiny code? Because I just hatched an Adamant Riolu on my 1st and 2nd try without it being shiny, 3rd one I used the Shiny code and it came out gentle nature, 4th one was Modest.

Acually, 4 full boxes of Riolu's later, not even one is Adamant. Im starting to think that you said up there is correct Greencat.

Edited by LouisJH112

It's highly unlikely that it's impossible to have a Shiny Adamant Pokemon. There's over 500,000 different shiny PIDs for any given ID-SID combo. The odds that not one of them can be adamant is quite silly.

The parent's only influence on PID is inheriting Nature, the IVs have nothing to do with it.

And the Shiny Encounter code probably does mess up Everstone inheritence.