holly hell!! 2 shiny pokemon in 1 day

ca_la_g

yep! i caught a shiny raticade at the burnt building and a shiny votorb at the power plant today while i was looking for the key and zapdos. can't wait to migrate them to platinum. if i can get a 3rd one today, i'm going to buy some lottery tickets

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

actually on second thought, i just now capture the votorb, i dropped the ds to post about this and forgot i haven't captured it at the moment lol

yep! i caught a shiny raticade at the burnt building and a shiny votorb at the power plant today while i was looking for the key and zapdos. can't wait to migrate them to platinum. if i can get a 3rd one today, i'm going to buy some lottery tickets

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

actually on second thought, i just now capture the votorb, i dropped the ds to post about this and forgot i haven't captured it at the moment lol

Congratulations! Maybe you should buy some lottery tickets. However please refrain from using such words, even if tey are from joy. Some members might find that offensive.

i thought i was (un)lucky catching 2 shiny bidoofs over 2 days in diamond but 2 in 1 day is something special, if i remember rightly i never had a single shiny during my whole time playing gen 3, well, no legit ones anyway.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

...I wonder if any of you thought of this but you could use action replay and use the shiny pokemon code to make all wild pokemon shiny.I did this and combined the rebattle darkrai code and walked into the Newmoon Island room and the darkrai was shiny lol! Try that. If you dont have an action replay you can get one at walmart or gamestop. Also if you have a dsi, you HAVE to get a dsi action replay or it wont work.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...