Cyclo DS Question

Super Napalm

Hi there :biggrin:

I've had a look round and there are not any other topics that cover my question i can see...

Just starting to get into competitive Poke'mon battling on DS and Wii. Thing is, I have an R4 cart (Real Original as far as i can tell) but as some here have probably worked out R4 wont connect to Battle Revolution on the Wii. This is really annoying since I just bought the game and playing with the rental passes get tiring very quickly, and my DS can't connect to my router due to the security not being WEP...

Good for me that I have some cash spare to buy another cart for my Lite that is capable of connecting to Battle Revolution. I've heard that the Cyclo DS Revolution is the cart of choice. Just wanted to see if any of you guys might know about it.

Cheers for any help :grog:

Thanks a bunch, strange thing with my R4 though is it'll connect to Ranch but not BR...

Nevermind, I've been getting hints that my R4 has been dying for a couple of weeks so getting a replacement is another good reason :P

Almost finished EV training my Togekiss (Thunder Wave + Air Slash with Serene Grace ftw ;) ) and getting a few very nice looking trades so I can start testing out how i do in places other than the Battle Tower...

LOL! Paraflinch, it can even destroy Palkia, Dialga, and Mewtwo with the set.

It's strange. I thought the only Flash Cart capable of connecting to the Wii was the Cyclo, but I've learned that most, or not all Flash Carts are capable of connecting to the Wii. It's just that Pokemon Battle Revolution is the problem, so the Flash Carts that have that ability is G6 maybe, the M3 Real, and the CycloDS Evolution. But the thing is with the G6 and M3, you are required to go to this mode before entering the Rom, to be able to connect to the Wii. But the Cyclo is able to without the use of modes.

Anywhom i recommended the Cyclo:biggrin: