PKM downloads

• 1 month later...

The events page, and pokemon downloads page has been taken down. All of the Pokemon (both PKM downloads, and events) will be replaced with their legit counterparts, once the new site is up.

At that point, nothing should be in dispute, however if there is a dispute, you can create a thread describing exactly which Pokemon are not legal/legit, and why.

The events page, and pokemon downloads page has been taken down. All of the Pokemon (both PKM downloads, and events) will be replaced with their legit counterparts, once the new site is up.

At that point, nothing should be in dispute, however if there is a dispute, you can create a thread describing exactly which Pokemon are not legal/legit, and why.

First off thank you for all your hard work managing the site and replying to all of the various posts on the form. It is my understanding that all of the PKM's and Events that were previously hosted on the main site were legal and that you will be posting their legit counterparts some time in the future? I'm sorry if that's already been asked, I read through the posts and I was stilled confused so I just thought I would try to clear that up.

Regards,

ProjectDestiny

Legit pokemon can come from a trade or event. For a trade you can never be sure its legit though.

Legal means that there could be someone who got the exact pokemon legitimately. If no one could ever get it legitimately then its illegal.

Legit means that it was obtained the way you are supposed to. So either with mechanisms that the game has or official events.