Newbie Help

spikitup

I'd really like to join the project pokemon community and help create pokemon for users but im really confused as to what type of cart or card i need to edit my pokemon data, i want to use the third option described in the Getting Started FAQ, which is editing a retail card, can anyone help me get started as to what would be good to buy or anything else i might need, i tried re-reading the guides over but im still not quite sure what is good to buy.

P.S. I'd really like to be able to transfer over the event pokemon found on the site, is that possible when editing a retail card? Or do you have to buy a flashcard like R4DS and put the save data on that and then trade it over?

All and any help would be greatly appreciated

Well seems the Action Replay would fit you. If you already own Pokemon D/P/Pt, then pick the Action Replay. Or if you don't mind starting all over again, get a Flash Cart. It's a lot more simpler to edit your save files with a Flash Cart.

And i believe that your able to transfer the event Pokemon with both external devices. Someone correct me if I'm wrong :tongue:.

Well seems the Action Replay would fit you. If you already own Pokemon D/P/Pt, then pick the Action Replay. Or if you don't mind starting all over again, get a Flash Cart. It's a lot more simpler to edit your save files with a Flash Cart.

And i believe that your able to transfer the event Pokemon with both external devices. Someone correct me if I'm wrong :tongue:.

Yea upon more research i came upon the same conclusion, Thanks for the help