I want to edit the ability of the pokemon

omimo

Hello, is there any tools that i can change the ability of the pokemon?

Ex. Ice Punch, I want to make the accuracy to 100% and the damage to 100% something like that.

I want to edit my pokemon black 2.

Thank you

What you are asking for in your topic title and what you are really wanting are two different things.

An ability is the ability listed on an individual pokemon (ex. A technician Scyther.) This can easily be edited using Pokegen to alter a specific pkm file. This can carry over to other games. If it's legal, it can even pass through Bank (Wondertomb will not.)

Now what you are really asking for is a ROM edit to alter the base stats of a move. Move stats are not tied to a Pokemon (outside of the usual multiplier granted by its type or ability) but are inherent to the actual ROM itself. This will not carry off of your ROM edit (your edit will not be able to be traded off or passed through Bank.)

Yes, there is a move editor i dont remember the name but you can find it in this forum, you need the nitro explorer too, to extract the a021 file from the rom, then edit the narc file you extracted with the move editor, after edit reinsert it to the rom using the nitro explorer, it is pretty easy