A little Help Please? [Metagross + Pokesav Platinum]

Scarling

Shinny Metagross + PokeSav Platinum

Greets,

My first post so i hope this is ok?

..I have recently downloaded Pokesav for Platinum and have been getting along fine with it (tested on a couple of pokemon) however i have now run into a wall.

I'm trying to get a Shiny Metagross with the elemental punches Ice and Thunder and each time i complete the process ( Export AR code, add code to Platinum - Obtain Shiny Met' save and power off; copy to PBR ) it fails when i try to battle on Pokemon Battle Rev'.

I'm stopped by the Nintendo filter and basical told "pokemon" on battle pass unable to battle - By which it means my Shiny Metagross..

[ Confirmed: The moment i remove him from the pass, i Can battle online again ]

I have tried different settings resetting the PID etc, but I'm stopped EVERY time i reach the PBR.

This is what I'm After:

Trainer Name: Scar

Metagross Shiny:

IVS: 31 HP, 31 Atk, 31 Def, 31 Spe, X SpA (doesn't matter 0 is fine) 31 SpD

Jolly @ Choice Scarf

EVS: 30HP, 252 Atk 228 Spe

Premier Ball (If possible)

~ Zen Headbutt

~ Thunder Punch

~ Earthquake

~ Ice Punch

> This is acutally the only reason i downloaded the Pokesav; As i don't know any other means of getting a Elemental Puching Metagross. ( I dont own Ruby Etc ) Normally i would just breed for something like this, but it's pretty pointless in-view of the fact Beldum does not inherit moves etc. So i could get the IVs, EV train but of course no Ice or Thunder punch.

I really just need help on how to get my elemental punching Metagross passed the /hack check/ on PBR as my attemps are just failing =(..

Additional details:

I have been selecting these as the Options:

Met at Lv45

(Pal Park)

Hometown: Hoenn (Emerald)

Trainer ID: 36164 (made up)

S-ID: 44101 (made up)

Gender - none

PID: 3523670788

Class: 1

Shinny

Perhaps someone could confirm straight away what the problem is; I would be very greatful for any help on things like Lv Met, Random ID for trainer perhaps, Class 1 or 2 option things like that. I really don't know how to resolve this

My Current (failure of a) Code:

94000130 FCFF0000 B2101D40 00000000 E001DE34 00000088 60504152 BEB10000 2B9AA929 3A38F62B E778278D CBDD8E62 ABF3635D 33EE1A78 031C40C6 43E11687 470304B7 24160A32 5392C19A C52A5161 8E340973 8F7F4E2D 78DB379A 8B3D9EC9 7A93339E E5E45E2B C56DD5FF DE442A70 4AA4DD96 D16292F8 43C1A9AE F5DA0DF4 52CFBE4A AE4697BE 19AA99B0 352E9C8F B8E21597 077BE349 3809BE31 9EBCA42E D2000000 00000000

Box 18 - Slot1 [ L+R ]

Regards

DaN

i dont think a shiny metagross can have such high IVs (maybe 3 times 31 IVs but im not sure maybe more maybe less), you have 2 options, either lower the IVs until you get a shiny PID (use the PID/IV button) or make it appeared hatched (if its hatched then you can give it 31 IVs everywhere and it will still be legal), if you whant you can post the .pkm file and i will see if i can fix it.

Thanks, Honestly i would never have throught to alternate with the IVs, I did wonder at one point if it could be down to the IVs; But in the end put it down to other factors.

I'm currently in a battle on PBR but i have now modified the code so the IVs read:

HP 31, Atk 31, Def 30, Spe 30, SpA 20, SpD 31

Once i finish this battle i'll try copying over the new version from Platinum to PBR and try a quick battle :)

MetaGrossChoice2_01.pkm

MetaGrossChoice2_01.pkm

WRONG. A shiny Pokémon can have all 31 IVs.

Scarling, did you use the PID / IV button in Pokesav? Is that what you mean by "resetting the PID"? It looks like the TID / SID / PID combo results in a legal shiny check, so I'm not sure what else could be causing your problem.

Hi

Yeah I do tried that; I'm right in thinking that You (for example) Enter the given IVs - 31, 31, 31 etc etc and then click the PID and look for the corresponding Nature / Class so Jolly 1

- but this doesn't seem to generate a Shiny Pokemon.

What i have been doing was going with the "Generate" button which allows you to select the Shiny option along with the nature and provides the PID.

- Honestly I'm not really sure about the PID /IV because of the layout where the labells are random symbols; I can work out the first collumn is the PID, followed by Type - What Type should i be looking for?

- Then goes onto the Nature and what i guess is the Class.

- The last collumns i have absolutely no idea.

> I've attached a picture of what i mean; The Nature i want is showing as Type3 - is this good bad?

- I've found by selecting the option shown, i.e : 2219478188, Jolly Type 4, Class 1 it unticks the Shiny button if you have a quick look back in "Generate" and when testing doesn't give a Shiny metagross, just normal with said nature IVs etc.. So i gave up on that have have just been trying through the Generate Button instead..

Heh, suffice to say this is driving me absolutely mad.. Must have attempted 15 times last night trying different things.. At the point where i just want to forget all about it, but I would really like Metagross to support my Latios..

Do you think i should just quit while im behind and submit a request form for this one?

untitled.JPG

untitled.JPG.756d7557c17a4512cbe2c578592

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?t=825

Go there. If you fallow the steps correctly, it should work. However, notice that it has to be legal in order for it to work on PBR. So you may need to lower your high IV requirements to lower areas like the the mid-20's for at least three or four of them. I have one that has as high as it could IVs, but I can't extract it out since this is a Mac. :P