Should Future Main Pokemon Games Be On Console or Handheld

Handheld or Console  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Handheld or Console

• Handheld
    • Console
    • Neither..............

Both. Why? Why not? With the advances made by the 3DS, Why not make a game for the Wii/Project cafe(Nintendo's next gen console) That is downloadable to the 3DS by app or game cart? Same game, Both Portable and console simultaneously.. Throw in a (better) Wifi Battling sytem and add some DLC, you've gotten yourself a powerhouse game. Provided, Of course, that it's handled by the right people... Lookin' at you Gamefreak. :|

Both. Why? Why not? With the advances made by the 3DS, Why not make a game for the Wii/Project cafe(Nintendo's next gen console) That is downloadable to the 3DS by app or game cart? Same game, Both Portable and console simultaneously.. Throw in a (better) Wifi Battling sytem and add some DLC, you've gotten yourself a powerhouse game. Provided, Of course, that it's handled by the right people... Lookin' at you Gamefreak. :|

Although they said there would never be a console Pokemon game, I was just thinking that it would be cool on the Wii/Cafe and using the 3DS as a remote of some sort to pick your moves. Kind of like Stadium had. But there could be DLC that goes onto the 3DS for sidequests. Also, the option for going on actual meet and greets or trips to Nintendo World for completing certain parts of the game. I.e: opening new areas or getting pokemon with different movesets, perhaps.

Included in the console part could be a great Pokedex/battling station/trading rooms. I guess we could dream up a lot of cool stuff.

The Wii U, Nintendo's next gen console, makes my Dream all the more possible. Their already discussing doing the exact same thing for the Smash bro's game. It's very possible and something i think most fans would embrace. Nintendo/Gamefreak would most definitely have my attention. Frankly, I'll be really surprised if the big N doesn't go that route.

One thing I like a LOT about the Wii U is that you use the tv for other things if need be and just start playing on the handheld part. I think that's super cool! It's really opening up a lot of possibilities and I find it quite exciting. There's so many interesting things on the horizon in gaming.