can't load .pkm files

digili

Hello, I'm trying to load a .pkm file on the mystery gift edit... however, whenever I try, I get this message: "You can't load storage Pokemon into your Party"...

I also get this message when I load the file on party edit. Loading the Pokemon in storage edit works but I'd rather receive the Pokemon via mystery gift (green guy in PokeMart) so it'll appear on my pokedex...

-Thank you.

Most event PKM files are storage pokemon so you can't load them into a party... As for mystery gift, mystery gift has nothing to relate to PKM files. If you want to pick it up via the delivery man in the pokemart, you would have to go to the Mystery Gift edit and load the PGT file not PKM file. Mystery Gift can't load PKM files, only PGT files. And if you want the Wonder Card of the event, you load the PCD. If you want both the Wonder Card and Pokemon, you load both the PGT and PCD file. You can get a Winrar file with the PGT and PCD file if you click on the Download WC on the events on the Event Download Page. However, you cannot download PGT or PCD file of those which the Database is missing or those which are GBA events or Pokemon Ranch events.