Is Pokecheck updated to deny Pokegen legal pokemon?

Mega Mewtwo X

Recently besides the calling my ID illegal, Pokecheck is calling my legal pokemon made from Pokegen hacks from its PID and encounter

Now I been using Pokegen for a year now and know how to use it and finding PID/ leaving blank and make it generate for me but now ...

I don't even change the encounter and it gives me hacked encounter.

I also been trying new IDs and most come illegal

funny part is I tried using my black id which is good but my legit white trainer id comes out as illegal

tbh I prefer my Pokemon are legal but now everything is being called hacked and is stressing me out

NOTE: this is only happening to my gen 4 games but Ill try gen 5

EDIT: Gen 5 is ok

To my recollection, you modified your TID and SID at the start of the game right?

Apparently, there is an algorithmic relation between TID and SID generation (which doesn't seem to be shown to public) for Gen IV (and perhaps Gen V).

So any TID and SID pair that doesn't match the relation will be flagged as invalid.

As for leaving PID blank to generate for you, it only applies to Gen V.

For Pokemon originating from Gen III and IV, you must have the PID match IV (as seen with your Starly).

(Mods/Personnel with a better understanding, if I represented the information wrong, do correct me)

You know, you should read the announcement about how Project Pokémon doesn't support cheating. An illegal Pokémon doesn't have any negative effects in-game. The only reason anyone would want their created Pokémon to appear legal is to fool someone into thinking it's legitimate - whether it's some kind of official checker, or for ripping people off in trades.

You know, you should read the announcement about how Project Pokémon doesn't support cheating. An illegal Pokémon doesn't have any negative effects in-game. The only reason anyone would want their created Pokémon to appear legal is to fool someone into thinking it's legitimate - whether it's some kind of official checker, or for ripping people off in trades.

Wait what? No I dont even trade because I like keeping things to myself

I just want my pokemon to look perfect for myself only

because I store my pokemon in pokecheck and I dont like seeing the info being incorrect. I dont cheat but I rather have something look legal then say in red "ILLEGAL" "HACK" etc

my only question is to why gen 4 Id/Sid algorithms are different and is there a way to make my ID "LEGALLY" the certain number I want rather then soft resetting and going over

are you a boy or a girl?

what is your name?

what is your rival's name? over and over

Edited by Mega Mewtwo X

Please do not complain about Pokecheck's legality analysis detecting your hacked Pokemon when your Pokemon are, in fact, hacked/illegal.

Since you didn't explicitly say you're trying to bypass an official legality check, I won't infract. But I'm still closing the thread.