PMD Blue Rescue Team Easy Recruit Code?

TokoyamiTheDark

Dunno if this is the place to ask, but, I have both Red and Blue Rescue Team games that I got seven years ago. I was able to recruit a Kecleon in my Red version very early and easily... but no success with the Blue one. It's been SEVEN YEARS since I tried recruiting that Kecleon in Blue Rescue Team, so I went to search for some codes, but all so-said recruiting codes ain't working at all... Has a code ever been created for easy recruiting in Blue Rescue Team? :confused:

Closest thing I could find was the same code for PMD Red Rescue Team for the GBA. If you have a copy, your save should work when transferred to either.

374DEF73 1CE34A32

6E8D9477 2F61E214

If you have the tools for save editing, I have an unreleased (and unfinished) version of Sky Editor that could add a Keckleon.

I'll see if I can get another preview ready. In the mean time, do you have a save with another Pokémon in the same friend area? (Pokémon are stored as a list, and the friend area a Pokémon is in is based on the location in that list, and I don't know the ordering yet.)

Closest thing I could find was the same code for PMD Red Rescue Team for the GBA. If you have a copy, your save should work when transferred to either.

374DEF73 1CE34A32

6E8D9477 2F61E214

If you have the tools for save editing, I have an unreleased (and unfinished) version of Sky Editor that could add a Keckleon.

I'll see if I can get another preview ready. In the mean time, do you have a save with another Pokémon in the same friend area? (Pokémon are stored as a list, and the friend area a Pokémon is in is based on the location in that list, and I don't know the ordering yet.)

Unfortunately, my AR DSi does not support save files, unlike the older ones, so I cannot make a save file edit :( I would need an AR code for that, but no one has ever found one. However, Explorers of Time/Darkness has a ''Hero Pokemon Modifier'' code that would change the player's Pokemon into ANY other Pokemon, including Kecleon, Purple Kecleon and even the Purple Celebi (future). If there was a code to edit the 1st Pokemon into another for Red/Blue Rescue Team, it would be great, though, for example, if I wanted a Kecleon, the original Pokemon I would replace should have the same friend area as Kecleon's, so a Treecko would work, but not a Cacnea.