Why does my forum skin selection not work on my Android tablet?

Not sure where the best place to ask this but when I have the X/Y skin selected it does not show up on my tablet at all? Why? Thanks xD. All that shows up is the forum default skin and the X/Y one is selected. On my other boards all skins work perfectly fine.:)

Hmm.Let me try. I am on the computer ATM xD.:)

EDIT: I tapped that link. The top one and it loaded the selected skin. How did it not recognize the selection when I select it from the settings menu? That does not load it when I have it selected. Weird.:)

EDIT: 2 The site loads fine now but when and if I change skins in the future will this happen again? Thanks xD.:)

EDIT: 3 I just tried a different skin on my tablet just to see if the skin would change and it says it is changing after saving but it does not do it and goes to the default forum setting. Is there a way you guys could send me the links to all skins or fix the style switcher so it works for tablets and phone? Thanks xD.:) I used your link to get the X/Y skin back and it is the only way to activate the skin. If I try to change to another skin it goes back to default on all skins xD.:)

Edited by XXASHXX