PKMDS Code Library!

codemonkey85

lol sorry. I took 'shortly' to mean in the next day or two. I never even thought to look already. I'm at work atm and we don't have VS2008 on this machine, but I'll take a look at it when I get home if I can.

Thanks!

EDIT:

I'm getting the error "'Resources' is not a member of 'My'" which I have found to mean that the default resource file is missing. You you mind uploading it too? Thanks!

Yeah, that's why I linked to the resource files in my post. It didn't occur to me to simply upload the .resx (or whatever) file itself.

I'm not at home now, but I think you should be able to download the resources and add them to the project fairly simply.

(FYI, the italics in the previous post were for Watchmen-esque cinematic dramatic effect.)

Again I underestimated you. I skipped the whole post assuming it hadn't changed and just downloaded the zip. I'll get the resources soon (I have company over right now and I'm supposed to be getting my scanner working to scan something for them), but yes the link seems to work.

:)

EDIT:

Sorry to always be a problem, but there were a few problems compiling still. I downloaded all the images, but it appears about 8 pictures of Spinda are missing as well as some code errors. I'll try using fake pictures for spinda for now, and I'll see if google helps me with the errors, but perhaps this wasn't a stable/complete version posted? Or am I missing something obvious again?

------ Build started: Project: PKMDS, Configuration: Debug Any CPU ------
Build started 8/25/2009 10:34:12 PM.
Target CoreResGen:
   Processing resource file "My Project\Resources.resx" into "obj\Debug\PKMDS.Resources.resources".
Target CoreCompile:
   C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.5\Vbc.exe /noconfig /imports:Microsoft.VisualBasic,System,System.Collections,System.Collections.Generic,System.Data,System.Diagnostics /optioncompare:Binary /optionexplicit+ /optionstrict:custom /nowarn:42016,41999,42017,42018,42019,42032,42036,42020,42021,42022 /optioninfer+ /rootnamespace:PKMDS /define:"CONFIG=\"Debug\",DEBUG=-1,TRACE=-1,_MyType=\"WindowsFormsWithCustomSubMain\",PLATFORM=\"AnyCPU\"" /reference:C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\System.Data.dll,C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\System.Deployment.dll,C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\System.dll,C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\System.Drawing.dll,C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\System.Windows.Forms.dll,C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\System.Xml.dll /main:PKMDS.PKMViewer /debug+ /debug:full /filealign:512 /out:obj\Debug\PKMDS.exe /resource:obj\Debug\PKMDS.Resources.resources /target:winexe "My Project\Resources.Designer.vb" PKMDSLIB.vb PKMViewer.designer.vb PKMViewer.vb PKM_Slot.vb
C:\Qt\PKMDS\Source\PKMDSLIB.vb(7811) : error BC30456: 'Spinda_Spot_1_Shiny' is not a member of 'Resources'.
C:\Qt\PKMDS\Source\PKMDSLIB.vb(7812) : error BC30456: 'Spinda_Spot_2_Shiny' is not a member of 'Resources'.
C:\Qt\PKMDS\Source\PKMDSLIB.vb(7813) : error BC30456: 'Spinda_Spot_3_Shiny' is not a member of 'Resources'.
C:\Qt\PKMDS\Source\PKMDSLIB.vb(7814) : error BC30456: 'Spinda_Spot_4_Shiny' is not a member of 'Resources'.
C:\Qt\PKMDS\Source\PKMDSLIB.vb(7817) : error BC30456: 'Spinda_Spot_1' is not a member of 'Resources'.
C:\Qt\PKMDS\Source\PKMDSLIB.vb(7818) : error BC30456: 'Spinda_Spot_2' is not a member of 'Resources'.
C:\Qt\PKMDS\Source\PKMDSLIB.vb(7819) : error BC30456: 'Spinda_Spot_3' is not a member of 'Resources'.
C:\Qt\PKMDS\Source\PKMDSLIB.vb(7820) : error BC30456: 'Spinda_Spot_4' is not a member of 'Resources'.
C:\Qt\PKMDS\Source\PKMDSLIB.vb(11634) : error BC30456: 'Contains' is not a member of 'System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary(Of PKMDS.PokemonLib.DSLocations, String).ValueCollection'.
C:\Qt\PKMDS\Source\PKMDSLIB.vb(11635) : error BC30456: 'ToArray' is not a member of 'System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary(Of Byte, String).ValueCollection'.
C:\Qt\PKMDS\Source\PKMDSLIB.vb(11747) : error BC30456: 'Count' is not a member of 'System.Array'.
C:\Qt\PKMDS\Source\PKMDSLIB.vb(11792) : error BC30456: 'Count' is not a member of 'System.Array'.
C:\Qt\PKMDS\Source\PKMDSLIB.vb(12132) : error BC30456: 'Contains' is not a member of 'System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary(Of UShort, String).KeyCollection'.
C:\Qt\PKMDS\Source\PKMDSLIB.vb(12137) : error BC30456: 'ToArray' is not a member of 'System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary(Of UShort, String).ValueCollection'.
C:\Qt\PKMDS\Source\PKMDSLIB.vb(12271) : error BC30456: 'Contains' is not a member of 'System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary(Of UShort, String).KeyCollection'.
C:\Qt\PKMDS\Source\PKMDSLIB.vb(12276) : error BC30456: 'ToArray' is not a member of 'System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary(Of UShort, String).ValueCollection'.
C:\Qt\PKMDS\Source\PKMDSLIB.vb(12290) : error BC30456: 'Last' is not a member of 'String'.
C:\Qt\PKMDS\Source\PKMDSLIB.vb(12434) : error BC30456: 'Contains' is not a member of 'System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary(Of PKMDS.PokemonLib.Items, String).ValueCollection'.
C:\Qt\PKMDS\Source\PKMDSLIB.vb(12435) : error BC30456: 'ToArray' is not a member of 'System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary(Of PKMDS.PokemonLib.Items, String).ValueCollection'.
C:\Qt\PKMDS\Source\PKMDSLIB.vb(12462) : error BC30456: 'Contains' is not a member of 'System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary(Of PKMDS.PokemonLib.Items, String).ValueCollection'.
C:\Qt\PKMDS\Source\PKMDSLIB.vb(12463) : error BC30456: 'ToArray' is not a member of 'System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary(Of PKMDS.PokemonLib.Items, String).ValueCollection'.
C:\Qt\PKMDS\Source\PKMDSLIB.vb(14019) : error BC30456: 'Count' is not a member of 'System.Array'.
C:\Qt\PKMDS\Source\PKMDSLIB.vb(14815) : error BC30456: 'Count' is not a member of 'System.Array'.
C:\Qt\PKMDS\Source\PKMDSLIB.vb(15662) : error BC30456: 'Last' is not a member of 'System.Array'.
C:\Qt\PKMDS\Source\PKMDSLIB.vb(22897) : error BC30002: Type 'PokemonDSLib.PokemonLib.PokePRNG' is not defined.
C:\Qt\PKMDS\Source\PKMDSLIB.vb(23014) : error BC30002: Type 'PokemonDSLib.PokemonLib.PokePRNG' is not defined.
C:\Qt\PKMDS\Source\PKMViewer.vb(27) : warning BC40056: Namespace or type specified in the Imports 'PokemonDSLib' doesn't contain any public member or cannot be found. Make sure the namespace or the type is defined and contains at least one public member. Make sure the imported element name doesn't use any aliases.
C:\Qt\PKMDS\Source\PKMViewer.vb(28) : warning BC40056: Namespace or type specified in the Imports 'PokemonDSLib.PokemonLib' doesn't contain any public member or cannot be found. Make sure the namespace or the type is defined and contains at least one public member. Make sure the imported element name doesn't use any aliases.
C:\Qt\PKMDS\Source\PKMViewer.vb(42) : error BC30002: Type 'Pokemon' is not defined.
C:\Qt\PKMDS\Source\PKMViewer.vb(43) : error BC30002: Type 'Pokemon' is not defined.
C:\Qt\PKMDS\Source\PKMViewer.vb(327) : error BC30451: Name 'PC_to_Party' is not declared.
C:\Qt\PKMDS\Source\PKMViewer.vb(334) : error BC30451: Name 'ShinyStar' is not declared.
C:\Qt\PKMDS\Source\PKMViewer.vb(453) : error BC30451: Name 'Genders' is not declared.
C:\Qt\PKMDS\Source\PKMViewer.vb(560) : error BC30451: Name 'Species' is not declared.
C:\Qt\PKMDS\Source\PKMViewer.vb(573) : error BC30451: Name 'Species' is not declared.
C:\Qt\PKMDS\Source\PKMViewer.vb(661) : error BC30002: Type 'Pokemon' is not defined.
C:\Qt\PKMDS\Source\PKMViewer.vb(663) : error BC30451: Name 'InitializeDictionaries' is not declared.
C:\Qt\PKMDS\Source\PKMViewer.vb(669) : error BC30451: Name 'InitializeDictionaries' is not declared.
C:\Qt\PKMDS\Source\PKMViewer.vb(672) : error BC30002: Type 'Pokemon' is not defined.
C:\Qt\PKMDS\Source\PKMViewer.vb(674) : error BC30451: Name 'InitializeDictionaries' is not declared.
C:\Qt\PKMDS\Source\PKM_Slot.vb(18) : warning BC40056: Namespace or type specified in the Imports 'PokemonDSLib.PokemonLib' doesn't contain any public member or cannot be found. Make sure the namespace or the type is defined and contains at least one public member. Make sure the imported element name doesn't use any aliases.
C:\Qt\PKMDS\Source\PKM_Slot.vb(24) : error BC30002: Type 'Pokemon' is not defined.
C:\Qt\PKMDS\Source\PKM_Slot.vb(26) : error BC30002: Type 'Pokemon' is not defined.
C:\Qt\PKMDS\Source\PKM_Slot.vb(28) : error BC30451: Name 'InitializeDictionaries' is not declared.
C:\Qt\PKMDS\Source\PKM_Slot.vb(31) : error BC30002: Type 'Pokemon' is not defined.

Build FAILED.

I've now managed to remove all errors, except a runtime error which has something to do with the resources. WOuld you mind uploading your original .RESX file please?

Edited by Browner87

Comming soon, the unofficial Pokemon Upload Bin + PKM Viewer/Editor + Save viewer/editor, powered by CodeMonkey85's lib. Possibly.

When I have access to a computer, I'll try and make it work, but I don't know if ASP.Net supports resources. If it does, I don't know how. I've been storing them in the filesystem. If it does not, I'll edit the stew out of it until it dosen't need resources.

Speaking of which, ARDS code output for Pokemon class objects is well on its way!

That would be great: Direct AR Code Download!

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

Well. I just zipped up the whole entire solution's files and stuck them here:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/6m03d4

Hopefully that will do everything you need. :D

I'll upload the .resx file to the first post as well.

I'll have to spend a little time on changing the resources referenced, because My.Resources dosn't work in ASP.Net.

[Edit]Done and Live (or will be live soon, there was a major publishing error, so it will take for ever to publish) on the Website.

Also, the ZIP Containing the images are missing most of the Spinda images. It is a good thing that the RESX file contained them.

Edited by evandixon

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...