[SPOILER]Red & Blue Floette seen in PSS Passerby battle!?

TokoyamiTheDark

I just finished a battle with a passerby on Pokemon X. However, he used a Floette I do not think I saw before. Her flower was bloody red with trianglar-shaped petals and the body was white and navy blue rather than white and aqua-green... I went to my Pokedex to see the form, and it was called an ''Eternal Flower Floette''. Just what was that!? Is there actually a 6th flower that Flabébé and its evo line can have, but that one being ''secret''? I just do not know. :confused:

Edited by wraith89
Spoiler Alert

This is a Floette Eternal form, aka AZ's Floette. It has different base stats with 74 HP / 65 Atk / 67 Def / 125 SAtk / 128 SDef / 92 Speed and learns Light of Ruin at level 50, which is a special 140 base power / 90% accuracy Fairy move that deals 50% recoil when used (similar to Head Smash). There is something melancholy about this form.

This worries me because passerbys with Powersave can challenge me using things like this or Mega Lati forms. It isn't overpowered, but that is kind of annoying.

I just finished a battle with a passerby on Pokemon X. However, he used a Floette I do not think I saw before. Her flower was bloody red with trianglar-shaped petals and the body was white and navy blue rather than white and aqua-green... I went to my Pokedex to see the form, and it was called an ''Eternal Flower Floette''. Just what was that!? Is there actually a 6th flower that Flabébé and its evo line can have, but that one being ''secret''? I just do not know. :confused:

If you haven't defeated the Elite Four, all I can say is "Spoiler alert"

• 2 weeks later...