Transferring .SAV from Flash Cart to Legit Cart?

Hi, I've spent a few hours looking though the forums to try and answer this question but the explanations don't seem to fit my circumstance.

I have a DS Phat, DS Lite, Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 carts, a DSTT flashcart containing Black 2 and White 2 ROMs+.Savs that I have played though and a 2DS.

What is the best way/is it possible for me to transfer the saves from the Flash Cart to the legit carts with my current hardware?

Thanks,

Superdead22

When it gets to this part: Do you have Wifi? (The DS/DS lite only supports WEP)

Does having a DS Lite/2DS satisfy this? (My DSTT doesn't work on the 2DS...)

The 3DS/2DS cannot be used for backing up and restoring saves, but the DS lite can, as long as you have WEP or unsecured Wi-Fi. WPA is the recommended security for Wi-Fi, so you might not have WEP.

• 1 month later...
When it gets to this part: Do you have Wifi? (The DS/DS lite only supports WEP)

Does having a DS Lite/2DS satisfy this? (My DSTT doesn't work on the 2DS...)

I didn't have WEP either and didnt want to compromise my security, so I use my android tablet to back up and restore mine and my wifes pokemon black2/white2 files.

If you have a DS Lite, a flashcart that can run save game manager (thats what i use), and an android device (i use a tablet running 4.2.2) like a phone, you can back up and restore with just that and no internet connection, no messing with your router.

just get a free ftp server (Ftp server worked for me, ftp wi-fi did not) and set up a portable wi-fi network on the android.

that way you can backup or restore (or swap) .sav files pretty much anywhere any time :)

works for me anyway.