Hey Wriath Shogun Floot Ray Greencat i have a question??

where did project pokemon go?? i have not been able to sign in forever now and i miss my server lol... it was like my pokemon home and now its gone. so im quite upsett if anyone can answer this pleasee do so!! thank you!!

btw my computer got some megaaa virus! and i spent like a week battling it lol but i lost and it deleted my hard drive haha soooo i got this brand new computer and its amazing. i used torrents (which is very dangerous if im not safe) and got most of my tools and software back and installed alot of anti virus software and firewalls lol.

but i lost everything so its very upsetting but ill survive! and my saved pokemon teams are gone! i had like 40!! i worked soo hard ughhh like i spent so much time working on a team that was good enough so i could pwn the competition with it and smogonoobs (favorite word)

ohhh wraith! i got a frog!!! haha i wonder if they can really fart though :)

i originally got a goldfish first but the demon within my sister and i came out. we filled the tank with some alcohol and put the fish in and it died in 6 seconds! haha i felt bad but that was the second time i deliberately killed an animal. the other one was a mouse, which i captured and through in the toilet lol. it drowned :( AND one time i was mowing the lawn and a bunny jumped in front and i accidentally ran over it, now that was scary lol.

haha well so summers been good. there has been like 3 parties i have gone too, and it was fun i didnt hook up with anyone though, but i got a girl for the summer so its all goooood! but the one i liked before summer mellisa well shes back from vacation so i might just leave my one girl and try to get with mellisa again lol. and i totally know its bad but seriously its not like im getting married to any of these girls right?? so i just want to be happy with the best

and im also very happy i have been studying in the summer and the tutors that were assigned to me said im smarter then my brother (he got accepted into one of the top universities in the US) so that made me feel good and im more determined to dominate the world lol :)

im probably writing in the wrong section so i apologize for that lol please dont like ban me for this and move it to the correct location. but i just miss chatting with yall so i thought id share with you whats been going on.

kk just thought id drop by and say hello hope everyone is doing well! peace homies!

ohhh wraith! i got a frog!!! haha i wonder if they can really fart though :)

i originally got a goldfish first but the demon within my sister and i came out. we filled the tank with some alcohol and put the fish in and it died in 6 seconds! haha i felt bad but that was the second time i deliberately killed an animal. the other one was a mouse, which i captured and through in the toilet lol. it drowned :( AND one time i was mowing the lawn and a bunny jumped in front and i accidentally ran over it, now that was scary lol.

:eek: That whole paragraph...is just..horrible. Perfect example of why everyone is not meant to have a pet. Where is Peta when you need them...?

BTW, this was partially a joke post. It really is a horrible paragraph though. O.o

wow... thats just terrible, maybe someone should drown you in alchohol, your sick, seek help.

i just read it again, the whole thing is offensive in one way or another.

and yes you did write it in the wrong section, the masocistic section is on another web site.