Quick ?: Trash Byte Normalizer

Psycho K

The Trash Byte Normalizer is only if you're trying to make a pokemon which looks like it was migrated from another game. But most pokemon can be caught through normal encounter or pokeradar anyway now. Only not the legendaries of the other Gen games and the starters of GS. So unless necessary, try to make it to be a last resort. I don't know where you get the Trash Bye Normalizer but you can normalize it through the name rater (I think he's in eterna city, not sure). Just name your pokemon something else then rename it back to its original name and its Trash Bytes would be valid.

Hm. See, I have made a Blastoise named Islesabot and I gave him Seismic Toss. The only way he can have Seismic Toss is if he learned it in FR/LG/E, so I had to make him from Pal Park. In this case and very similar ones, you're saying that I just need to change its name back to the original name to normalize the trash bytes, right? What if I were to then make a future modification in Pokesav (a move, its IVs, anything...)? Would I need to repeat this step again?

In this case and very similar ones, you're saying that I just need to change its name back to the original name to normalize the trash bytes, right?

No just change it to any name, then change it to the name you want and it will be valid. Should've made it clearer...

What if I were to then make a future modification in Pokesav (a move, its IVs, anything...)? Would I need to repeat this step again?

You can use the step again but it takes time, so ask someone else for where you download the Trash Byte Normalizer for a faster process.