Mega Latias / Latios footage! (Shiny Forms included!)(Mega Stones Untradable, Don't Ask)

codem8kr

A new one will be available at Gamestop the 28 of this month, and its updated for pokemon x and y. They have codes to get all megastones and other codes on it as well.

I'm sure more codes will come, since they finally figure out how to go into the game's data.

hi do u have shiny xerneas ,shiny yvetal and shiny zyvard

if u have some of those, can i have one?

i really want them

thx

They may not be tradable due to a shiny check is on them and I haven't seen anyone catching a shiny or a shiny pictures added to serebii or any websites.

They may not be tradable due to a shiny check is on them and I haven't seen anyone catching a shiny or a shiny pictures added to serebii or any websites.

I can confirm that they CANNOT be traded. I've tried trading them both over WIFI and local wireless and get the same messgae:

"There is a Pokemon in your party that can't be traded"

I guess Nintendo thought ahead this time....

All shiny locked, and unreleased event items cannot be traded over WiFi or GTS. (includes Wonder trading)

Serebii already have the shiny images online.

How does the mega stone code work, why I'm about to get a 3ds powersaves soon so I can get the Y mega stones. So when I used the code where does it put the mega stones at?

Generated items take over the first slot in the bag. I recommend putting something like X-Attack or something useless there.

• 1 month later...
Can you tell me what is the best way to get mega stone from Latias and Latios? Are there more ways? I want to use them for WIFI battles

I believe code execution is your only option at this point, and only a handful of people at the present are able to do it. I guess you're a little out of luck on that one. But worry not! As I'm positive there will be an event distribution for these mega stones in the near future.

Oh btw, Mega Latios/Latias are banned from all wifi battles and trades.

• 4 weeks later...