Mega Latias / Latios footage! (Shiny Forms included!)(Mega Stones Untradable, Don't Ask)

codem8kr

So, thanks to powersaves 3ds, I now have access to Mega Latios / Latias.

Now, I will NOT be battling online with these pokemon (I'm not a big battler). In fact, after I made the video, i didn't even save my game just incase I get banned from online because they haven't been officially revealed yet...

Link to video:

Bond697 edit: You cannot trade the stones. They are banned from trading on wifi and the GTS.

They cannot be traded: http://youtu.be/Kg0Qh6soj_Y

Edited by Bond697

They can't be trade it -> hidden machines (Surf, Fly, etc...).

In that case, the message: "This Pokémon has an HM move. It cannot leave your party" would have appeared.

Well, that's too bad. We'll apparently have to wait until the stones get released. >=(

I saw you try to trade the Latios or Latias as the only Pokemon and from your party. Try putting more than one Pokemon in your party and see if it works that way? Cause I'm sure the game won't let you trade if it's the only Pokemon in your party. GTS is understandable though.

You weren't watching very closely. The Latios was in a box, not the party.

Also I should point out the games also blocks the trading of Pokemon in hacked Pokeballs the same way, like a 5th gen Pokemon in a Heavy Ball.

Hello! I recently just ordered the newest updated version of Power Saves 3DS for my Pokémon X and I'm really excited for it to come to discover the mega stones for Latios and Latias!! Also Diancie, I'm pretty sure her code is already installed, correct? Please let me know! Also, when you do the codes for the mega stones for Latios and Latias, does it overwrite your original saved data? Please let me know ASAP. Thank you !! <3 ^_^

I've watched your video about trading the Latiosite, I guess the trading failure maybe due to the HM(cut) on the Espeon but not the mega stone..?Maybe you can give it one more try and see if it still doesn't work? If it success I wish I could the mega stone of Latios and Latias, they are just incredible!:)

I've watched your video about trading the Latiosite, I guess the trading failure maybe due to the HM(cut) on the Espeon but not the mega stone..?Maybe you can give it one more try and see if it still doesn't work? If it success I wish I could the mega stone of Latios and Latias, they are just incredible!:)

Espeon knew Psychic, Dazzling Gleam, Grass Knot and Shadow Ball. No Cut.

Maybe Nintendo hasn't release a patch to allow those items to be traded online let, I'm sure they will do a patch upgraded when they finally(whenever) reveal those two mega forms of the eon double. Makes me wonder how Datel got a hold of those data values of mega stones. So a Shiny Lock again for main legendaries in Pokemon X and Y wow.