I need help with Pokemon Magikarp Version

This is my first time making a hack and to be perfectly honest i have almost no idea what i'm doing. That is why i am assembling a team to get this done. Here is my idea, Pokemon: Magikarp Version. Our hero is a young magikarp ready to begin his journey as a magikarp trainer. All the pokemon are magikarp hybrids and all the people are magikarp. it should be a fairly simple hack to make compared to light platinum and others like that. How much help do i need? Well, all of it. I would love to get into hacking but i need someone to help me through my first hack. Come on, we were all noobs once, help a noob out. So if you like this idea i will pretty much accept help from anyone. "whats that, wanna help? Congratulations you are on the team" Also, if you have any suggestions im completely open at this point.

Bulbasaur final.png

583dcfe4d71a5_Bulbasaurfinal.png.973d789

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry it took me so long to respond. I would greatly appreciate your help, but there is a problem. Because this is more of a parody hack than a new story line, I didn't plan on changing the map very much. If you feel up to the challenge, however, I think it would be really cool if the land in the game was replaced with water, but I realize this is difficult without making you have to surf. If you know of a way to do something like this, perhaps use that shallow water you can walk on, I could really use you on the team.